“LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$109.99*
and up
The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the...
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I'm a huge Beatles fan. I saw this as a birthday present to myself and was blown away. The only bad this i can say is that i wish it was longer and played way more songs. But hey, it had to end eventually. Also for a large beer is was only $8 not too bad.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I have never been to a cirque du soleil show, this was fantastic. I am a fan of the Beatles but not massively so, but I really enjoyed all of the songs. Could not believe my eyes at some moments, it was so entertaining the whole way though, I would recommend this and definitely thinking about watching the show next time in Las vegas! Quite expensive tickets but it is worth it.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

If you like beatles music you will love this show. If you dont like beatles music you will still love the show!

This was an amazing experience. My first circue du soleil show. The stunts and acrobatics are top notch. It was a sensory overload as you get music, lights, effects, and stunts all going at once in multiple directions. We had a great time. They basically have taken the Beatles music and interpreted the lyrics into a circue du soleil show experience. It is a 10/10

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Loved this show. Have seen other Cirque du Soleil shows, but this is my favourite. So vibrant, although such a lot of activity at times, I just didn't know where to look! I grew up on the Beatles, and love the music, but I don't think you'd need to be a Beatles fan to appreciate the show.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Seen this show 3 times and it just keeps getting better. The music will make you cry tears of joy!