“LOVE The Beatles”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVE The Beatles”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

As me & my partner we're huge Beatles fans we had to see this while in Veags! We brought our tickets with a 30% discount from The Mirage hotel box office 24 hours in advance & the customer service was fantastic & everyone was very helpful.

The show itself was beautifully done & ofcourse had an awesome all Beatles sountrack. A wonderful drama with acrobats, amazing props, rollerblading & light shows (which made the show) very affordable show including the price of snacks in the lobby. Great show!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

After being told many times that I need to see this show, I finally bought tickets. I had some MyVegas points to use so ended up getting a ticket for free as I wasn't as excited to see this show as I would have been to see Michael Jackson ONE at Mandalay Bay. I was told by everyone that wanted me to see this show that they swore you didn't need to be a Beatles fan to enjoy it.

To make a long story short: Everyone was right. This show was mind-blowing. As I mentioned previously, I wasn't dying to see this show and my partner didn't seem too eager to watch it either. We both felt so bad for not going sooner after it was over though. The seats are all amazing and the theater is small but amazing. The costumes, music, props, performer and even the walk into the theater were all absolutely amazing. I honestly can't say enough good.

Bottom Line: If you have *any* interest in seeing this show, or even just maybe a little curious...DO IT! One of the absolute best I've seen.

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Love, love, LOVE”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I am a big fan of the Beatles music and I was blown away by this show. The use of the songs was outstanding, using some obscure tracks and classics. The performers were amazing and I left the show with a massive smile on my face.

Oakville
“Amazing”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This is a must see. Brilliantly done and beautiful to watch. Don't forget to get your M-Life card at The Mirage, it's free and gets you $30.00 off these tickets.

Warwickshire
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Phenomenal - loved every minute”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I've seen a number of Cirque du Soleil shows including "O" at the Bellagio and I think that Love is my favourite so far. It's a bit more theatre and less aerial acrobatics than some of the shows, but I was spellbound from start to finish and didn't want it to end. So much is going on at any given time that I'm convinced that it we'd gone straight back into the next performance, we wouldn't be disappointed as you can't take it all in!
The theatre is purpose built, so all seats have a great view. We sat in the 200's - the 100's are so close to the stage that I think you'd crane your neck and / or be too close to the stage to get the best from the show.

1 Thank TerryMWarwickshire