“Bobby Knows Burgers!”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #293 of 5,294 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I had the burger of the month. The Cheyenne Burger. I'm a burger expert. This is one helluva burger. Large, juicy, flavorful, and just delicious. The Pistachio milkshake was excellent. Service was good. We sat outside with the noisy but funny black birds fooling around in the bushes. Go. Eat. Enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,340)

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I had a brunch burger, medium rare. It's a burger served with cheddar cheese, bacon and a fried egg on top. It was delicious. We also ordered sweet potato fries and onion rings. The onion rings were nothing special, but the sweet potato fries more than made up for them.
I think the place is priced just right when compared to the over-priced, run of the mill hotel, restaurant offerings. The burger is unique enough and flavorful to merit it's price tag.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

A friend of mine and I went to Bobby's Burger Palace earlier this month (august 2014) during a work conference that we had in Vegas. I believe that the burger I got was called the Hangover, and it was probably one of the best burgers I've ever had. We each got a burger and split 1 order of friends and it was plenty! The staff was nice and the food seemed cheaper than most other restaurants in Vegas.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Bit pricey for burgers but very well made and unique combinations inspired by chef Bobby Flay. Would definitely recommend as food was very tasty

Reviewed 20 August 2014

after a bad meal out the previous night, decided to stay in our room and get food in. Bobby's was downstairs. Very very nice. quick, efficient service, good recommendations, excellent burgers, nice sides. great