Spent a very enjoyable four nights in June here. From the pick up at the airport to the drop off, the Skylofts exceeded my expectations. The service is exceptional and the staff extremely professional. The loft is large and comfortable with an incredibly comfortable bed. I had the pleasure of eating breakfast at the Mansion a few times. The service and the food were outstanding. I can't wait to stay here again, I highly recommend the Skylofts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized internationally as a Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond destination and as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the SKYLOFTS were unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations. The SKYLOFTS offer guests the quintessential loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features private butler service and 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $900 to over $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas