Yes, the room itself is beautiful and filled with amenities to the point where we didn't even have time to use them all. However, it was the customer service that my friends and I experienced by the Skyloft staff that will make it hard for us to ever choose another hotel when we return to Las Vegas. We were treated like royalty. We appreciated everything our concierge and butler did for us and we will most likely return and upgrade to the pool suite. Thank you thank you thank you for making my birthday the best yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized internationally as a Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond destination and as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the SKYLOFTS were unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations. The SKYLOFTS offer visitors the quintessential loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $800 to over $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas