This past weekend three friends and I stayed in the Sky Loft Suites and all I have to say is WOW. I was completely mind blown when I entered the suite. The staff was incredible, helped with anything and everything we needed. Blake and Leeroy really were the best! I can't imagine traveling anywhere else and not staying in these suites. I won this trip through work so this was quite an upgrade from places that I usually can afford to stay in. All in all we had an absolutely amazing weekend, starting with the rolls royce pick up to our champagne toast when we walked in, to the staff being sooooooo overly accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized internationally as a Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond destination and as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the SKYLOFTS were unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations. The SKYLOFTS offer visitors the quintessential loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $800 to over $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas