“The best hotel in the world”

Skylofts at MGM Grand
Ranked #44 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Atlanta, Georgia
“The best hotel in the world”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I usually do not write reviews, inf act this is my first, but this hotel and the whole experience around it is too good not to mention. I have been resistant to review in the past because I do not want too many people to know about Skylofts... But they earned it!!

I found out about skylofts 5 years ago through Amex centurion travel, and have been back 8 times since. I have stayed in all 3 size lofts and each is as nice as the next, but different enough that it is still fun to come back each time!!!

The rooms are special, but fortunately I have been able to stay in some of he nicest rooms and suites in the workd, but what sets Skylofts apart is the flawless service. These people take it seriously!!! But yet not too seriously that it is fake. It is about as genuine as I think could be possible.

The team seems to be lead by Lezlie Young, because there was a welcome back note in my room from her and different from other notes I have gotten in the past it was just the right amount of perfect.

I can't wait to go back and they earn every diamond and star after their name!!

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Jeffrey S
Skylofts, Manager at Skylofts at MGM Grand, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so honored that you would consider us “The best hotel in the world”. Although in many ways we are a “hidden gem” we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with other travelers. We take much pride in our rooms, but much more in our incredible staff and the level of service they provide. So thank you again for recognizing us!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

SKYLOFTS Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Limerick, PA
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I have been an avid Skyloft customer for many years, maybe 10 times in all. I originally started staying there because it was a part of the AMEX Platinum Fine Hotels and Resorts (and is currently). Well, back in the good ole days, that meant the possibility of being upgraded from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom (which is really what it was originally intended to be). Now it just means 1 view to a different view. The experience is still nice, although the first day we were there we told them our coffee maker chewed 1/2 bottle of Jamaican Blue per brew and asked to be fixed, never was. Yes, i know how to work it :)....Anyway, we came from the Mirage where we experienced a Villa and an Lanai, and as i said on another review site, that is where i will be going next! If a one BR Skyloft = 1 BR Lanai for $, do yourself a favor and try the Lanai!!

One last thing...Kudos to the Skylofts for still allowing their guests to dine at the Mansion. Although i also had a problem getting that off my bill since it was supposed to be included. Hate to have to deal with that stuff on vacation!!

4 Thank davis237
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review! We greatly value your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the few shortcomings during your stay in regards to the coffee maker and the billing issue. We strive to ensure that everything is running properly in the LOFT and that hotel credits are applied appropriately, so we are very sorry to hear that you experienced these issues.

Dining at the Mansion is highly encouraged as it is an incredible experience, so we are delighted that enjoyed this venue during your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Vejle, Denmark
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is perfect. This is so high end and the service is just as well.

The room was BIG, beautiful.
Would go stay there again and again if i could afford it :-)

The staff was very freindly and the fridge was full, every time we went down to the Casino the rooms was cleaned and the fridge was full again

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank cigaret1
Skylofts, Manager at Skylofts at MGM Grand, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the amazing review! We are so glad your enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure serving you during your visit and we can’t wait to see you again!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 30 September 2013

So I've been to the Skylofts many times with friends, but this was the first time I've booked a room myself, and for my girlfriend for her birthday. As usual it was amazing. People don't often come to Las Vegas to relax, but the Lofts give you that choice as they seem a world away from the craziness that is Las Vegas. From the pre coordination of the trip by Noelani Paselio, which was flawless, she's really great, and she allowed me to concentrate on my girlfriend with all the details (birthday cake, transportation, show tickets, breakfast at the mansion) being taken care of. I couldn't have asked for more. I will be back, and, as usual, will continue to send friends to the lofts. You're the best!

P.S. My girlfriend loved Michelle at the spa
P.P.S I requested Leroy, but I guess he wasn't available but he's been great every time I'm there!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Miguel P
Skylofts, Manager at Skylofts at MGM Grand, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review and for returning to SKYLOFTS time and time again! We are thrilled that you were able to enjoy the more relaxing side of Las Vegas on your most recent trip and allowed us to pamper you and your girlfriend. We will certainly commend Noelani on making your stay extra special. I will also inform the management at the Spa about the excellent service that Michelle provided. We will look forward to your next visit!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This past weekend three friends and I stayed in the Sky Loft Suites and all I have to say is WOW. I was completely mind blown when I entered the suite. The staff was incredible, helped with anything and everything we needed. Blake and Leeroy really were the best! I can't imagine traveling anywhere else and not staying in these suites. I won this trip through work so this was quite an upgrade from places that I usually can afford to stay in. All in all we had an absolutely amazing weekend, starting with the rolls royce pick up to our champagne toast when we walked in, to the staff being sooooooo overly accommodating.

2 Thank Blownaway12
Skylofts, Manager at Skylofts at MGM Grand, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are delighted that we could pamper you over the weekend! We will be sure to commend Blake and Leroy on making your stay especially memorable!

We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Paris, France
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The service and attention to detail was fantastic from the moment of booking to check out. Every member of the team went the extra mile to accommodate any request. The lofts themselves were very impressive and in particular the bathrooms and sauna. The in loft dining and room service is also highly recommended. Cant wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view
4 Thank Yousef M
Skylofts, Manager at Skylofts at MGM Grand, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review! We are delighted that you would consider us the "Best in Vegas"! Our bathrooms and saunas are always a big hit with our guests, we are glad you enjoyed!

We look forward to your next visit!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Enjoyed the check in/check out system. Concierge was very helpful. Limousine greeter, butler, and hotel staff were very accommodating. Very spacious layout. Would recommend for a group! I like the pool table, couches were comfy, bed felt amazing.

1 Thank Aslee V
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review and for spending your birthday with us at SKYLOFTS! We are delighted that you enjoyed every bit of your experience!

We hope to see you again soon!