We appreciated the outstanding service provided during our stay at SkyLofts during June 2013. Everyone we interacted with was polite and courteous. Their willingness to help in any situation or request was exemplary. The Pre-Arrival Coordinator service is always a great sign of a 5-star hotel and the start of an exceptional customer service experience. They took care of all of our needs from specific sodas, teas, snacks and having key lime & chocolate cupcakes with raspberry and topped with ganache for our anniversary upon arrival. I would like to spotlight two employees, Yumi and Eric, who made our stay truly memorable.
Yumi was very personable and friendly. Cognizant of our needs and requests, sometimes before we knew what they were. She took the time to discuss our previous day with us and to offer suggestions of other things we might enjoy. On our next stay, we would definitely request Yumi as our preferred butler and recommend her to all our friends / family.
Eric’s knowledge of restaurants, shows and attractions helped us decided where to go for the best possible experience. He handled all of our requests immediately and professionally going out of his way to make sure we had all the appropriate information.
During our stay, we spoke to quite a few MGM and SkyLofts employees and it was refreshing to hear in every case they all had worked for 8+ years and were very happy with their job and company. It is no wonder that SkyLofts is the best in class in providing an excellent customer experience. Our choice to stay at SkyLofts for our third anniversary was the correct one and all of our future trips to Las Vegas.
Our only hiccup during our stay was when we wanted to order dinner and chocolate soufflé’s from Wolfgang Puck's restaurant which wouldn't allow the desert dishes to leave the restaurant and be served in our loft. That was unacceptable to me and was a surprise to the SkyLofts team as well, which is why we no longer patronize any of his establishments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized internationally as a Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond destination and as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the SKYLOFTS were unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations. The SKYLOFTS offer visitors the quintessential loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $800 to over $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas