Every Summer my father (age 44) takes me (age 13) and my sister (age 10) on a 4 day vacation. This year we chose to go to Las Vegas. When we came off our plane, an employe greeted us and took our bags for us, then transporting us to our hotel in a $300,000 Maybok. Beautiful interroir and very luxurious. The Skylofts had their own seprate entrance, apart from the MGM Grand. They offered us free beverages and were very kind. Also apart from the MGM we had our on elevators which were much for nicer than the MGM elevators. When we exited the elevators, at the top floor, there was another lobby, and three hallways leading to diffrent lofts.
Cons: We were expecting a 2 bedroom loft, but instead got a 2 bedroom loft converted to a three bedroom loft. It was very nice but there was no family room with a t.v to watch movies. We ended up getting swtiched the next night to a 2 bedroom loft the same size.
Pros: Every loft has a 24/7 butler who is available at the push of a button. Every morning my family would order breakfast for $25 a person, we enjoyed it in our dining room. Our bar fridge was stocked with free beverages, but the snacks were not free. Also all the movies were free and i enjoyed a few in my infinity bathtub in my ensuite. My family loved the desgin on the lofts, the decor, the staff and our experince in Las Vegas.
I highly recommend the Skylofts at the MGM Grand to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized internationally as a Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond destination and as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the SKYLOFTS were unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations. The SKYLOFTS offer visitors the quintessential loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $800 to over $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas