I have stayed at many 5 star hotels but I never had the level of luxury Skylofts can offer.
Located on top floor of MGM Grand main building accessed by Skylofts exclusive elevator, the room is not only huge (3,000 sqf = 278 sqm), but also loaded with amenities never before seen in a hotel such as B & O sound system throughout the 2 story room, multi functional touch screen tablet remote control, infinity jacuzzi with underwater mood lighting, steam room, multi streaming showerheads with rain shower, commercial grade espresso machine, pool table, walk-in closet big enough to please Lady Gaga, and so on.
I had a privilege to travel with a high roller friend of mine and everything was comped including room, Louis XIII, Johnnie Walker Blue, wine, food, and some shopping. I know it's not fair to write a review on a non-paid hotel stay. I just had to write it because it was very unique and special.
If I had to pay for $3,000 a night for a casual stay, I would probably not have done it unless I hit a jackpot in the casino, a big jackpot that is. If they offer special promo rate for my special occasion though, I would book this room again without a doubt. Wow factor comes in for special occasion for my special crowds.
Skylofts itself is pure Las Vegas where insanity can be taken as sanity on a daily basis. After all, I was much more impressed of what was going on at a high roller baccarat table where my friend was playing than this room - an absolute culture shock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized internationally as a Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond destination and as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the SKYLOFTS were unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations. The SKYLOFTS offer visitors the quintessential loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $800 to over $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas