“Too dark for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Stack

Stack
Reserve with OpenTable
Stack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 4,793 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountain Road
Baltimore, MD
“Too dark for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The lighting in here is VERY dim. I had to use my phone to light the menu..seriously. I ordered the Kobe burger, which was one of the cheapest items on the menu at $34. It was very good and I would visit here again for a more romantic evening, if it was a little brighter in there!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kariwBaltimoreMD

Savannah, Georgia
“Enjoyable before going to see LOVE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

A small group of business associates and I went to STACK prior to going to see the Beatles LOVE show also in the Mirage. Dinner was very good. Meals were hot and presented very tastefully. Prices are high, so be prepared, but not higher than most in the big hotels. Service was on but not very engaging. No real host or manager anywhere in sight.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JoeyNoodles
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I are in Vegas for our 15th anniversary and wanted to have a really nice dinner to celebrate. I wanted Le Cirque, or Sinatra but she wanted to try Stack at the Mirage, so that's what we did. First of all, it's very dark inside, which is a big plus for me, and also the way it's decorated just gives it a very cool vibe. We passed on the appetizers and went right for the salads which were very good, but not great. Before our food arrived, a photographer came around and took some pictures of us and said she'd be back with the pictures before we left. I ordered the 16 oz bone in strip steak with 'adult tater tots' which were large tots stuffed with bacon and brie. I never knew you could be so creative with a tater tot. This was without a doubt one of the best steaks I've ever had. Cooked to perfection (medium) and full of flavor. My wife ordered butternut squash stuffed shells and said it too was very good. I was ready for dessert, but my wife couldnt eat another bite, so we passed. Our total was 160 and we left a nice tip for the good service. We almost skipped out without our pictures but the photographer came back with 3 leather photo albums each with 2 pictures and wallets also available. We decided since it was a special occasion to get one of them and paid her 45 bucks. It really couldnt have been any better, from the service to the food. Definitively a great choice.

1 Thank Dave_in_Tulsa
Elkville, Il
“Still Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

On our second trip to Stack in the Mirage Hotel, we were ready to be critical because our first trip there earlier this year had been much better than we had expected. But the service and attention to detail and flavors were still great, and we enjoyed another outstanding dining experience. The filet is one of the best steaks we have ever eaten, tender and flavorful and perfectly complemented by the accompanying house sauces. The desserts are to die for. The only downside was the volume of the background music, most of which had such a throbbing bass that it truly detracted from the dining experience; the restaurant is projecting a youthful vibe with its choice of music; but most of the diners weren't especially attuned to a nightclub atmosphere so the effect may have been counterproductive. That said, we will be back to Stack, but may bring our earplugs.

Montreal
“Piece of heaven!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Every bite you take you wonder off in your own bubble and drift of to heaven. The food was amazing, I has the tater tots as a starter and butternut squash as an entrée and my friend ordered the tomato and basil soup with grilled cheese sandwich as a starter and the tuna tartar as an entrée.

I didn't really like the tater tots, they were stuffed with smoked bacon and cheese and I didn't like the taste (that's a matter of taste though) but as far as everything else is concerned it was a piece of heaven. Trust me that you've never had a grilled cheese sandwich like the one that came with the tomato and basil soup, it was to die for.

Service was great as they waiters in teams of two so the service is much much faster. It was a great dinning experience!

• Visited July 2014

Been to Stack? Share your experiences!