We stayed here in June of 2010, I took my wife , my Son and daughter which both are grown, I also took three of my grandchildren and my Mom and of course my wife.
I have to say that the place was so nice and so awesome that me and my wife bought a timeshare there and then sold the one we owned in Branson. I do understand that some things can happen when you're away from home but I also know that some people are VERY HARD to please, and those people are the ones that give this place anything but a GREAT review, You have to be nuts to think this place is not awesome!!!
we have been to a lot of timeshares since we became owners in Branson and believe me this is one that is right at the top of the list. Plus the daily events are awesome to.
The pool is HUGE and the lazy river is so much fun, they also have a HUGE BBQ area so you can grill out.
They offer free shuttle to the grocery store two times a week and free shuttle to the strip in two places, This resort is a class act believe me. I have stayed in many and even in several that were suppose to be hoottsy tootsy places and this beats them all.
I sugest staying here anytime and we are heading there again tomorrow. Can't wait.
we are owners here now and this will be the first time we have stayed as owners, I will give feedback on this trip when we return. I think you should give this place a try and especially if you have kids they would love it but If you do have a problem then go to the Manager and let know and I know they will help you get it taken care of.
Will check back when we get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas