Weare part of Interval International and this was a winter getaway. The is Wonderful, Full Kitchen, huge bathroom with double sinks, a steam showerand a jettedlarge soaking tub. The staff has been great especially Housekeeping!!!! Also a great Lazy River, the Pool was closed for renovations, but it already so pretty.
They do have a shuttle service, butwe did not use it, we rented car.
There soooo much to see in the Vegas area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas