This resort is very family friendly. We took our grandkids for their spring break.
The lazy river was a big hit. The six year old had trouble getting out (there are small side areas with steps to enter and exit the pool).
The main pool had a sandy beach, a volleyball court, a couple of shallow areas with lounge chairs and a large swimming section, each with their own corner of the pool.
The hot tubs were usually full of kids and sand from the sandy beach which was close. There is an adult only hot tub but not in the family pool area.
The pool service was good. Excellent food and drinks.
There is a spa but we didn't get to check it out. The exercise room looked good and well equipped although we didn't get to use it as we traveled with children.
There were activities for the kids which we did a few of. The kids enjoyed the activity center for air hockey, billiards and board games also.
We inquired into child care and were given a brochure of an outside provider but the prices were out of our range (I think it was like $28. an hour with a 4 hour minimum).
There was a shuttle that goes to various places and was convenient. They had a few grocery store runs, shopping center, Fremont street and a regular shuttle that runs to and from the strip.
Now, the down side. We were in the number 1 tower and our room was right at palm tree level so we had palm fonds on our patio and no view. It was a bit dark in our room due to the trees. Our washer stopped during the cycle but would restart manually. Dryer didn't work. The toilet plugged up one morning and we had to call twice to get someone to bring a plunger. I know, it sounds like one of those families, but we aren't.
We went to the Denny's on site and had to wait to be seated even though there were many empty tables. The food took so long I though the kids would go crazy. The other restaurant was closed for remodeling or something. The in room kitchen was good although there was only one frying pan.
Overall it was a good trip and I would go there again but I would definitely try to get into tower 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas