Tahiti Village
Manor Suites(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
Highland Inn(Las Vegas)
2,979 results
All reviewslazy riversteam showerfull kitchenroyal tahitianbora bora roombbq areatime sharepartial kitchenshuttle servicefree shuttledenny's restaurantgreat family resortred rock canyonwasher and dryermain pooltimeshare resortpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife, another couple and I stayed here at the end of April 2014. Overall a great experience, with many positive aspects and a couple negative.
Positive:
1./ Pool, lazy river and hot tubs are amazing. Always found plenty of availability of chairs in both sun and shade. People do drape their towels over many chairs, but we found that if you asked for a chair people typically were holding more than they needed and were willing to share. Note if there are no chairs at the pool, try the lazy river.
2./ Cost of food and drinks at the pool were very reasonable. $4/beer and yes the drinks are $17 but they are 4 ounces in a large plastic cup that you can take in the pool to prevent spilling, or pool water from getting in your drink. Also 2 liter bottles of water were 3 bucks. We bought a lot of food from the grocery store expecting to cook most lunches, but we found ourselves just eating the food served poolside as it was reasonable cost and taste.
3./ Poolside servers were extremely nice and attractive
4./ Not too far off strip. Free shuttle every 30 minutes (although we never used it), or $25 in a cab would pretty much take you anywhere on the strip.
5./ Rooms were very spacious with a nice balcony

Negatives
1./ Rooms are in serious need of an update. Carpets have seen better days, and our shower was falling apart. I stayed at this resort 4 years ago and I must say people have gotten their use on these rooms.
2./ Kitchen equipment lacking selection. By this I mean the knives are crappy, not many pots or pans, no chees grater etc etc. Note the appliances were just fine and in good condition (except dish washer didn't come out very clean, but this is partially due to the hard water). We ended up buying a pan from Costco, and I recommend if your a knife snob like me pack a couple in your suitcase.

I would definitely recommend this place if your after all pool time, or a combination of pool by day, party by night (this was us). I have to say it is really nice to wake up and make a quick breakfast in your room, and then head to a pool where drinks are not over priced. Easily worth the extra cab fare for getting you to and fro your nightly events. Especially since you'll likely be close to this even staying on the strip (unless you do everything at your hotel).

If you are thinking of staying here and have a question I'd be happy to reply.
3./

Room Tip: Request a floor off the ground to have a view of pool, lazy river or strip
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Greg C
drenzi, Manager at Tahiti Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Tahiti Village. We are delighted you found our pool area amazing. We appreciate your kind remarks about our poolside food and beverage offerings and staff. We are glad you found our accommodations spacious, featuring a nice balcony. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and cleanliness, and will definitely look into your concerns. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We are currently vacationing at Tahiti Village and are thoroughly enjoying or RCI exchange. The resort is beautiful with all the amenities you could want. Complimentary shuttle to The strip, Fremont St and shopping. Very close to the outlet mall with fantastic deals. The pool is huge and beautiful with a small beach for little ones and there is a lazy river too. The Bora Bora one bdrm units are large and comfortable with large tv's in living and bdrm, full kitchen washer/dryer in unit and balcony or patio. Dennys restaurant and spa on premises too. Plenty of activities for all interests. This is a highly recommended place to stay conveniently located minutes from the action on the strip.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Sandar
drenzi, Manager at Tahiti Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for exchanging into Tahiti Village. We are thrilled you are thoroughly enjoying your stay. We appreciate your compliments about our accommodation and amenities. We love knowing are guests are comfortable and have everything they need. We appreciate your recommendation and hope the rest of your experience is just as pleasant!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Always someone smoking around the pools, with kids around that just sucks. Nice to be away for the strip. Very pushy about going in a tour of resort to get you to sign up into their vacation even though I am already an rci member. Nice rooms, can hear neighbours trough walls, housekeepers start early and keep doors open with music on in their room while cleaning quite loud. Shuttle okay, each driver took a different route so hard to say where you were. Dirty hallways and very little Parkin unless you want to park in the parkade and walk.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank someonereporting
drenzi, Manager at Tahiti Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Tahiti Village. We are happy you enjoyed our off-Strip location and condo-style accommodations. We appreciate the feedback you have provided, and will certainly be looking further into your concerns. Your feedback is highly valuable to us and will help to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests. We hope you will consider returning soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I booked Tahiti Village thru RCI and am sure to say it was a beautiful place, though a few mins away from the strip, there was free shuttle service every half hour, so you were away from the hustle of the city and could reach whenever wanted.
When booked I had specifically asked for a room with a kitchen having a stovetop, so that I could cook my food as am a strict vegetarian. Due to the misunderstanding between half kitchen and full kitchen my booking was of a unit with just a microwave....but upon request though RCI refused to help me with the change, Tahiti village staff willingly upgraded me to a full kitchen unit after a couple of days, which was like a boon to me, A special thanks to Maria from the front desk who helped get the upgraded unit without any charge.....the staff here is more then happy to help you to have a nice memorable stay.

All the amenities at the resort also are very enjoyable.....activities by the resort ppl kept the children busy and happy.

The rooms are nice , clean and big with almost all the things needed...I would defiantly want to come back again to this resort and also recommend it to all my friends coming to Vegas.....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kaamini64_13
drenzi, Manager at Tahiti Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for exchanging into Tahiti Village. We are happy you found our resort beautiful and our location and complimentary shuttle service perfect for exploring the Strip whenever you desired. We regret to learn of the booking mix up, but are happy we were able to provide you with an upgrade. We appreciate your generous compliments about our staff and amenities, along with your recommendation. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My family and I went for Spring break. Resort is very nice has a decent size pool. The hotel centrally located for shopping or going to the strip. Everyone working there is ver professional.

The only con is parking ...very few spots.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ANGAB
drenzi, Manager at Tahiti Village, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for staying at Tahiti Village. We are happy you were pleased with our accommodations, location and staff. We hope to see you soon!