Tahiti Village is a very nice resort. Our suite was beautiful and had all of the amenities we could need. The pool is very nice with lounge chairs in the water, and a separate area for the lazy river, which is nice. There are out door grill areas that are set up and ready for use with very nice grills side by side. There is nearby seating if you want to be there, or easy to take the food back to your suite.
There are a lot of activities, although be aware that some are pricey. There is also ample parking and a parking garage, which is nice to keep your car out of the Nevada heat.
We had an awesome experience with staff. Camille checked us in and did a FANTASTIC job at addressing our needs. Jessie took our luggage to the suite, and then proceeded to explain the features of our suite which was very helpful!
The only real concern I have is the location of our suite as we have small children and at 6:55 a.m. a linen delivery truck arrived. The truck had a loud engine and backs in outside our window where my children were sleeping. The loud truck turns off and then it drops a large metal lift that crashes to the ground. This is followed by loading and unloading large bins with the loud motor of the lift going up and down. They sometimes would sleep through that from exhaustion, but then the truck returns with the same loud process at 7:55 a.m. Not so lucky the second time. And our trip was affected because our kids were woken up at either 6:55 a.m. or 7:55 a.m. Certainly understand the need for linens, but on this big property I would encourage them to find a process that is not directly next to the building affecting dozens of suites. So just ask about location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas