Tahiti Village
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$216
US$144
Agoda.com
US$120
US$69
US$360
US$260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$78
US$304
US$259
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
Hotels.com
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$112
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$74
Travelocity
2,983 results
All reviewslazy riversteam showerfull kitchenroyal tahitianbora bora roombbq areatime sharepartial kitchenshuttle servicefree shuttledenny's restaurantgreat family resortred rock canyonwasher and dryermain pooltimeshare resortpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2009

My father has a timeshare here at the Tahiti Village. We got a great rate for all of us to stay at this hotel, including most of my guests that came from all over the place for our wedding! The rooms were spacious! The jacuzzi tub was HUGE!! The steam shower was relaxing, the patio was decent size with a great view of the strip! Even though you are near the airport, you really don't hear the planes unless you are standing outside! The hotel staff was great! The only downside was the fact, considering it was a "timeshare" the maid staff only came in one time to clean the room! we stayed for 6 days, and they came in once. But they were really good about getting clean towels, laundry soap, etc. whenever we needed! They were fast about it too. With our dirty towels, all you have to do is set them outside your room and they'll be picked up! It was a great stay! And I'd stay again in a hearbeat!

• Stayed: February 2009
Reviewed 22 August 2009

This is the second time I had the pleasure of staying here with my husband and our friends. I would recommend this place to everyone. Our unit was a 2 bed/2 bath with a nicely sized patio. Everything is new and modern. The decor is palm tree themes with sage colors painted throughout the unit. The pool is heated, and the lazy river nice and relaxing. The Tahiti Joe's restaurant/bar has amazing food and drinks!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karissa70
Reviewed 20 August 2009

Fantastic roomy place - We can't recommend this place enough

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2009

My Boyfriend and I stayed here for our first trip to Vegas and I loved it! Tahiti Village was the icing on the cake! We stayed in the newest tower which I believe was tower 5. My room was NICE. I didn't even care that I had no veiw of anything great, lol. They were booked since it was Memorial Day weekend which we were told is the busiest weeked in Vegas.
Everything was spotless in our room and we felt at home. We own there (thanks to my parents :) We stayed in the Bora Bora which is the perfect size for couples. The jacuzzi and shower with steam were excellent. I also loved the CD/DVD player so bring your favorite music like we did and have little pre-parties before you head to the strip. Tahiti Joes had decent food and bar drinks were delicious. I also LOVED the pool area, lots of fun. The shuttles weren't always on time because again that was likely due to the busy weekend. Sorry Nay-sayers....but We really love this place and we look forward to heading back!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheTravelingBeauty
Reviewed 18 August 2009

We had a very late check-in, due to our flight so there wasn't anyone in line, nor was there any problem with getting keys to our villa. Our two bedroom villa was actually a split room and we had trouble getting into the second room (the larger side with the full kitchen, patio, etc.). Our call to maintenance wasn't responded to for about 30 minutes and with two hungry (and tired) children, this didn't go over well with any of us. Once we were in the room and unpacked, it was a short walk to the on-site Denny's, which had okay service. I was surprised that the resort did not have free wireless in the villas, nor in the lobby. They basically encouraged guests to use Denny's connection or pay for internet service in the business center. The discounted tickets and planning representative was a nice surprise & I was able to plan most of our family activities right on site. Being in building 5 was an extremely long walk from the lobby, especially after walking the strip for about 90 minutes and exiting the shuttle at the front of the resort. Couple of great things about being in building 5 - children's activities, gym and concierge are all in the building. With one exit, you're near the main pool and gas grills where we fixed several yummy meals. With another exit, you're near the lazy river. My sons loved the man-made beach, the basketball court, the volleyball net and swimming with their new friends. I loved how quiet the resort was and that no smoking nor gambling was at the resort - you could basically have a family trip in Vegas without the slot machines. The shuttle service was a nice touch and kept us from having to rent a car. The bad part about the shuttle is the grocery store run is only 3 days per week and it's at 8:00 am (too early for vacationers)! We ended up taking a cab because our arrival time would cause us a 4 day wait for the grocery shuttle. All of the staff was nice, the rooms were beautiful and extremely clean. We met lots of great families while cooking at the grill and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family