My girlfriend, her family and I stayed at Tahiti Village for just one night July 3rd. We came into vegas a day early and stayed here before going to the resort that we booked in vegas. We were a group of seven, and the room was a little small for my comfort. We were all tired from traveling so nobody was too picky about accomadtions.
Check in was a breeze...took all of 5 mins. No lines so I was pretty happy. The main pool was closed when we arrived due to a hawaiian dinner. The lazy river was refreshing and served the purpose of staying cool when it was 110 degrees.
The location is not the best. Its about a 30 min walk to mandalay from the resort. We did not feel like having our brains cooked so we just drove. They do have a free shuttle that runs every half hr up till 11pm from the resort to NYNY.
The other thing that was annoying was our room was FARRRRRRRRRRR from the parking garage. I mean it was a serious hike across the complex to the room. The bell boys just watched us carry our own luggage and did not offer anyt help. This blew big time!! Also no free wifi in the rooms was a big turn off.
All in all the resort IMO is about a 3.5 star place. There is really nothing outstanding about it, and nothing that is terribly wrong with it either. It served its purpose of lodging for one night, I am not sure if I would stay here again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas