Have stayed here a few times and some of my co-workers stay here quite often. This is a nice Holiday Inn property and there are some great restaurants close by which is very nice if you don't have to be right in the action on the strip (I travel to Vegas a lot, so I think the location is nice - off the strip but not WAY off if you do want to go for some night life, short drive to the airport, etc.) The front desk people are satisfactory, not rude, but not overly friendly either. However what ruins this property for me is the chincy under window HVAC units of yesteryear (I travel every week and thought these were a thing of the past in all newer properties) The fan kicks off and on all night and the only way to keep it "on" is to have the Heat or AC completely off and in fan mode (unacceptable in the desert). There is even a note on the HVAC units saying "DO NOT turn below 70 degrees or the unit will freeze up" etc. again unacceptable to me - I never seem to sleep well here do to this and made up my mind last week that I wont be returning...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Las Vegas Hotel Offers Close Access to McCarran International Airport Ideally located near McCarran International Airport LAS), our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Las Vegas provides access to local businesses, as well as to the famous Las Vegas Strip. Leisure travelers will enjoy staying at our Las Vegas, Nevada hotel as they explore all the exciting attractions Las Vegas has to offer. Our hotel is minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street, where you will find the world's best dining, shopping and entertainment. Nature lovers can take a short drive to the beautiful Red Rock Recreation Area, and avid shoppers can enjoy the Las Vegas Outlet Mall or the Fashion Show Mall. Our Las Vegas hotel is convenient to businesses including Sierra Pacific, Boyd Gaming, Harrah's Entertainment, Southwest Gas and Spring Valley Medical Center. If you're attending a conference, both the Las Vegas Convention Center and the World Market Center are close to our hotel. While staying at our charming Las Vegas hotel, you can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or a workout in the fitness center. You can start each morning with the free Express Start hot breakfast bar, featuring our signature cinnamon rolls. Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel keeps you connected during your stay. Check out our great Las Vegas hotel deals, and book your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Las Vegas 215 Beltway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Las Vegas 215 Beltway