“Great specials and great food”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #517 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Flemings is expensive, but has great deals occasionally. We went for their steak and lobster 3 course deal which was excellent. Service was good, not great, I ordered one of my favorite wines, and when she asked if I wanted another said I guess I wasn't in the mood for red wine, when the bill came I saw I had received a different and more expensive red wine which I do not like which explained that. We also received our app and salad within about 2 minutes and then waited 30 for entree. All the food we had was excellent. They also have a great happy hour in the bar.

1  Thank LVAmy
There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Well I've heard a lot of good about this place and since I love a good piece of beef, I had to try it. First I will say the service was good, not the best I've ever had, but quite good. I had the $50 ribeye, baked potato and wedge salad. First, the steak was ok, cooked perfectly, medium rare, but somewhat flavorless. What upset me the most about the steak was the big piece of chewy gristle running through it. For $50 just for the meat (everything is ala carte) I expect it to be perfect. My wedge salad was great, blue cheese was delicious. Baked potato was nothing special, Outback steakhouse quality. The bread and butter, I think he said it was chardonnay infused butter, was excellent! What rubbed me the wrong way about this place... I ordered a glass of red wine, $9.00, tasted wonderful. But the waiter offered me the "big pour" which he said was about 1 1/2 glasses of wine. Hey, I'm in! I get my bill and my $9 wine is now $19.50.... What the F??? I spent more then twice the amount for 1 1/2 glasses?? I should of just purchased two seperate glasses and it would of been cheaper! I have no problem spending money on a nice meal... but to be blatantly ripped off.... never again! Flemings, you just lost a customer.

1  Thank TandI1234
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Got a gift card from American Express for Fleming's Steakhouse, which opened a new location in the Town Square shopping district on the Las Vegas STRIP.

It was a date night for us, and Fleming's do not disappoint. We dined at the bar due to the restaurant being sold-out on a Monday night (would recommend reservations). Our server, KYRA, was an absolute delight. We had appetizers followed by Fleming's Classic Filet Mignon with gorgonzola cream sauce and asparagus tips and a side (to share) of Fleming's baked Au gratin potatoes. They offer an extensive Wine Menu. Dessert was an excellent carrot cake made with pineapple.

The restaurant is quite modern in style, and has an outdoor seating area which is perfect for our weather.

Also, they have a nice selection of Bar Menu items (not on the Dining Menu), which is affordable; the bar area is sizeable and a great place to meet friends after work.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Enjoyed a very nice meal and evening with friends at the recently opened Las Vegas location. Both couples had gift cards to utilize and our server was gracious enough to split our bill to utilize both cards. She was also extremely friendly and prompt with service. One minor service miscue was that she forgot to bring us our sides or mushrooms and asparagus but she apologized and took those items off the final bill and gave us a $25 gift card for future dining. A great customer service act. We all had excellent meals but my friend and I particularly enjoyed the Tomahawk steak (36 oz.) which we had prepared iron crusted and shared. Highly recommend iron crusted steaks as the taste was superb! It was a great meal, service was superb, and the booth seating was perfect! We'll be back.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had a terrific dinner at this new spot. It is a short cab ride from the strip and adjacent to a high end outdoor mall. The food and service was outstanding. Everything was well well prepared and tasty. It is a chain, but certainly doesn't seem like one!