“Just another steakhouse”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #490 of 4,793 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just another steakhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

The food was fine. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is one for a businessman's lunch or dinner. Nothing stands out. No speciality to remember.

Las Vegas
“Excellent Steak Off the Strip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Fleming's in Town Square, easy to get to, and parking is a breeze. My husband I dined here on Saturday and both had the porcini rubbed filet and it was absolutely amazing. He also had the heirloom tomato & beet salad, equally as good. Nice atmosphere, great food and the staff is very friendly. We will return again.....considering making it our go to place for steak in Las Vegas.

Oro Valley, Arizona
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

the steaks were perfectly done and really tender. Leroy the manager came by and the staff was super attentive. felt the they really wanted us there. would eat here again and again.

Visited June 2014
Anaheim, CA
“Get gift card from Costco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is by far the tiniest Flemings I've been to, and I've only been to 2 others: The other Vegas location and the Newport Beach one.

My complaint with the set up is there's no barricade from the bar and the formal dining area. With the loud groups in the bar area, your so called quiet night can be ruined. Plus, they have 2 big TV's mounted on the bar, which can be distracting if you're facing the bar and you keep looking at the hockey game, instead of paying attention to your meal.

Being said that, I made my 7:00 reservation and was seated promptly... but by the door right AND next to the bar! No thank you! I wanted a nice quiet dinner, not next to the group of prom or wedding goers who were loud and obnoxious, taking selfies and group pics.

I asked to be seated elsewhere and the hostess said it'll be a bit of a wait. I'm guessing other people had their table 'ear marked' because I saw a few empty tables she could have seated me at.

We stood by the door thinking it'll be just a few minutes. We should have moved to the bar, if we had known the wait would have been 45 minutes longer.

Other couples came in and not once did the hostess offer them the "crummy" table. I wonder why they offered it to me?? Maybe because I was getting $40 off my $100 meal offer that gave me a crummy table??

At 8:00 we get seated at a MUCH nicer circlular booth and our server was very friendly. She never asked if we dined at Flemings and started telling us how to use the iPod for wine, and also assumed I must rarely eat red meat, as she told us how the dry aged steaks were better than the other aged steaks.

Stephen and I decided to share a steak, so we each ordered a starter, he got the Wedge Salad, I got the Shrimp Cocktail, then we ordered a NY Strip to share, and 2 sides: The Signature Onion Rings, and the Garlic Mashed.

The food was delicious, and they got 4 stars but quite honestly I think 3 stars could suffice.

Thankfully I got my gift card at Costco ($100 card for $79.99) and with the discount from the email ($40 off the bill if you spend $100) our $121 meal came to $81! That's the best way to eat at Flemings!

PLENTY of free parking, so I don't know why people would valet it.. but I guess if you want to impress your date, go for it. Its only 10 less steps than where I parked

1 Thank callmemochelle
Henderson, Nevada
“WAY overpriced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Took the whole family to try Fleming's for Mother's Day. In a nutshell, Fleming's steakhouse charges strip prices but it's really located off strip and not of the same quality in terms of food and ambiance. As a local I don't consider all of Las Vegas Blvd to be the strip. The strip starts after the Welcome to Las Vegas sign. It is located in Town Square which is a really nice, upscale outdoor mall complex in Las Vegas. Unfortunately it is also DIRECTLY under a flight landing path and your meal will almost certainly be interrupted several times by a loud plane flying disturbingly close overhead. The meat is good, but falls well short of mediocre by Vegas standards. I had the bone in ribeye which was good but not $50+ good. My wife and daughter's filets were both on the dry side prompting my daughter to douse hers in bearnaise sauce which she doesn't normally do. The tastiest dish was probably my son's overpriced pork chop. The sides were also not very special. The service was excellent--no complaints there, but when you're shelling out that much dough the meal should be an experience. The ambiance is simply lacking. There was nothing bad about the food--it's just not proper value. I've had comparable meals at Black Angus or Outback. Fleming's is a cut above those places but that's about it. If the steaks were in the $30 range, I'd repeat. For locals thinking about trying this place I'd say don't even bother. Give me Delmonico's or Hank's any day of the week for truly exceptional steak in Las Vegas/Henderson.

• Visited May 2014