“A must do on your next vegas trip!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Las Vegas Segway Tour: South Fremont Street
Ranked #10 of 228 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: NOW BOOKING - HISTORIC BOULDER CITY! Experience historic Downtown Las Vegas and picturesque Red Rock Canyon with the added touch of adventure on a Segway PT! Glide through local hot spots and feel the adrenaline rush on the most futuristic and greenest tour of Las Vegas. Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of the mob and witness the must-see neon lights at the Fremont Street Experience, while gliding luxuriously!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must do on your next vegas trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I had so much fun on this tour. The guides were so knowledgable in current and historical vegas facts. The segways were so easy to figure out. It was my first time on one, and I picked it up and felt comfortable within the 20 minute training time. We got to visit pawn stars, ricks restorations, go by several historical casinos, etc. Highly recommend!

1 Thank Kara D

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Segway Las Vegas - worth the money and a must-do!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our experience with Segway Las Vegas was nothing short of fabulous and riding the Segways was the absolute hi-light of our time in Las Vegas!! Neither my husband nor I are big gamblers so we were looking for other things to do. I purchased the tour as an anniversary gift to my husband since he has always wanted to ride one. We took the downtown tour that included a stop at Pawn Stars and American Restoration.Our tour guide was Brianna and she was awesome!! Very friendly and knowledgeable about sites on the tour and gave us time to take the tour inside American Restorations and go into the Pawn Shop. Instead of having to take a taxi or the bus downtown, she gave us a ride with her and even dropped us off back at our hotel. This was a huge bonus for us since this was our 1st time in Vegas and not really familiar with the how-to's in getting from the strip to downtown or knowing our way around. Their office is located at the back of the Hawaiian Marketplace across from Aria. Riding the Segway was easy to learn and a blast!! We were sad to see the two hours end! Definitely a must-do if you are looking for something else to do in Vegas besides gamble. Do not worry about the negative reviews about Bob- he is no longer with this company and it is now under new ownership.

3 Thank Mindy R
Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Super!! Segway Steve!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Thank you so much for an amazing tour of Old Las Vegas. We're from Canada & decided to bring our son down for his 21st birthday. This was certainly the highlight of HIS and OUR trip. Steve was so informative and had such a great sense of humour. Only one out of the five of us had rode a segway before (and now I understand her insisting "we had to do it"). Steve's instructions were perfect and when we felt comfortable off we went. Stopping at Pawn Stars & Rick's Restoration was the icing on the cake. Steve had picked us up at our hotel and would have certainly taken us back. But we decided to spend some time on Fremont Street, which is another experience all on its own. Thank you Steve so much for adding to our memories. Money well spent!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Much Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I really enjoyed my tour with Zach. He was knowledgeable and made the whole experience fun and entertaining. If your in Vegas and want to do something fun and different then check out the Segway tours. I was nervous at first but after a few minutes training i felt comfortable and by the end of the tour I felt like I had been riding Segways forever. SO MUCH FUN!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Zachary D
Brussels, Belgium
“Fremont tour is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Really enjoyed this tour! Steve is a great guide and I had a lot of fun. It's so nice moving around on a segway instead of walking, walking, walking...

Visited May 2014