“Loved it”

Downtown Las Vegas Evening Tour by Segway
Ranked #9 of 237 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: COMING SOON! TWO ALL NEW 2-hr tours! Segway Las Vegas is THE ONLY #1 5-star Segway PT Tour in Las Vegas! COME GLIDE WITH US! Whether it's through the heart of Downtown Las Vegas, Historical Boulder City or Red Rock Canyon, let our 5-star professional & knowledgeable tour guides take you on a fun-filled Segway adventure that will be sure to make your Vegas memories last a lifetime! HOTEL PICKUP and DROP-OFF, INCLUDED!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Farmington, Missouri
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Segway Steve was our guide and he was awesome. This is a fun way to see downtown las Vegas. My two sons (15 & 17) really enjoyed it. Went by gold and silver pawn and ricks restorations. Steve said in a couple of weeks they were going to have a tour out at red rocks. Count me in!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MOTravelerken

Wayne, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“This was amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My family and I had so much fun on this tour! "Segway Steve" was a blast and taught us to ride the segways like pros! We were able to tour, take our time, and enjoy every minute.

Visited July 2014
Ottawa, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Segway Tour of the Strip”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The 3 of us had a fantastic time touring the Strip area, including behind the scene areas and the million dollar shopping area. Our tour guide was very easy to get along with and modified the tour on-the-fly when unexpected construction blocked the usual tour route. Taking the Segway up and down elevators was a first for me and surprisingly is quite easy to do.

Sightseeing by Segway has quickly become one of our favorite pasttimes!

Visited February 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“GREAT way to see Downtown”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We are so glad we took the downtown Segway tour. BEN you were great! We chose this fun way of seeing Vegas, over the night time helicopter tour, in doing so we were able to enjoy and see more of Vegas plus see a different side of Vegas than you would normally see. This company has great customer service and will do everything in their power to make your adventure fun and safe. I would highly recommend this great company. Thank you again for making our vacation memorable. We will see you next time we are back in Vegas and hopefully you will have the tour through the sign bone yard. Thanks again ☆☆☆☆

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must do on your next vegas trip!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I had so much fun on this tour. The guides were so knowledgable in current and historical vegas facts. The segways were so easy to figure out. It was my first time on one, and I picked it up and felt comfortable within the 20 minute training time. We got to visit pawn stars, ricks restorations, go by several historical casinos, etc. Highly recommend!

Visited June 2014