“Can't recommed it enough!”
Review of Magnolia's Veranda

Magnolia's Veranda
Ranked #410 of 5,826 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 22 October 2017

One of my very favorite places in Vegas! The best French Toast ever! Prime Rib also great! I have been enjoying everything I've had here for over 15 years, Service has always been fast and friendly! I have decided I prefer Magnolia's over any similar establishments on Fremont or the Strip! Truth be told, I enjoy the meals I pay for at Magnolia's more than the comped $100 meals I've had anywhere in town!

Date of visit: October 2017
Michele R, Manager at Magnolia's Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Vegas53 -- great review and very much appreciated. Thank you so much and we will see you next time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

French toast, amazing. Had a lovely steak on my last night too
Service is great, friendly server every day
Super accommodating when I rocked up with 11 friends trying to get a table at the close of play of LIB festival.
Overall, great.

Date of visit: September 2017

Excellent review Kerry. Thank you for dining with us and we appreciate your review.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Service was excellent and food was good also. Most of us had the chicken breast meal, one had the fish and chips and one had the steak. None of us found fault with our food and portions were large. With the buy one/get one free coupon dinner was very reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2017

Great to hear you all enjoyed dining with us. Your feedback is appreciated and thank you for your review.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We ate breakfast here. Not very crowded but when we left there was a waiting line.
This review is not about the food. We did have the normal breakfast stuff and all was good.
I wanted to alert all that if you eat here in your birthday month, then you can get a 2 for 1 voucher. Buy one meal and receive one free. You have to go to the players card booth and ask for it.
Another heads up. This is also good at their sister property, Binions. Have to ask there also. The Binions card booth person was a snot about it but I heard that is how he always is. We initially thought that you could only use one or the other. We used both. Great bargain.
Hope it is still valid for others. As always, YMMV.

Date of visit: October 2017

Thank you for dining with us and writing a review of your excellent advice.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Food was excellent. Nice atmosphere. Very friendly staff. We had a large group on Sunday morning so some of the food was cold by the time it arrived but the staff got fresh food and everyone was happy.

Date of visit: October 2017

Great to hear Sharen, we appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon. Thank you.