“Just a good, fun time, as an alternate to The Strip.”

Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing
Book In Advance
More Info
US$19.98*
and up
Las Vegas Bite Card
Ranked #189 of 452 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and experience the feel of Real Racing at Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing! Race head to head against other drivers on our thrilling 1/4 mile track designed by former IKF racers! Our karts were inspired by the 2006 CIK outdoor world champion Sodi-Kart. Equipped with 200cc Honda engines, these karts can reach speeds upwards of 50 mph! Our races are 10 minutes each which gives you 16-22 laps on average per race! One of Vegas' most exciting attractions for over 10 years!
West Chester, Ohio
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Just a good, fun time, as an alternate to The Strip.”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

My wife found a Groupon or some kind of coupon for a deal on three ten-minute sessions that she bought before we went to Vegas. She got it because she thought it would be fun for me. Surprise! She also had a blast.
We arrived right at opening time on a Wednesday morning, and had the whole track to ourselves for most of the time. Your get a printout of your group's lap times, session by session. A lot of fun!

1 Thank JAS-PGH

Albany, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A little friendly competition”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Carts were pretty fast (except number 12). Top speeds of about 19mph on that track were great. No lines and they keep track of how fast you went. Overall, a great way to spend some time.

1 Thank Stephen W
San Diego, California, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Super Fun, but Facilities Need Repair”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We got the travel zoo coupon for this. First of all, my husband and I had the best time ever. It was SOOOO much fun. After the first race many of the women dropped out because it was pretty intense (a workout steering), fast and the rest of us were pretty competitive. They printed the results of the three races, and best times, etc which was great.

All that being said, some of their stuff is in need of serious repair! They made us "buy" head socks to go under the helmets and the helmets were a little stinky. I kept thinking of all the nasty people breathing in them before me. The optional suits to wear over your clothes were in terrible shape.. torn in many places, zipper half hanging off. The gloves they gave you to wear (totally necessary, otherwise you would get blisters) were also old, dingy and stretched out.

I cant complain, it was a great deal and we were there for the thrill and the racing, not to play dress up.

1 Thank Loralyn C
Jackson, Missouri
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Awesome, that's all that needs to be said.”
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

There was 8 people in our group so that made the experience that much better. 6 or more people and you get a discount on riding. You sit through a short video and find a helmet that fits you with a neck brace, then the fun begins. They say no bumping, but if someone spins in front of you then hang on cause you will hit hard. We bumped, slammed and flat out raced each other and not one person complained about a thing after the 3 races we drove. You will feel the workout in your arms after driving these carts, I woke up the next day with sore arms and a sore back. This is a must do while your in Vegas, you will not be disappointed. Word of advice, your helmet has a face shield, put it down. I was turned by one of the guys in our group and smacked the wall which planted my face in the steering wheel. The rest of the night I had a hurting nose that was swelling up, but it was worth it:). You all have fun.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An adrenaline blast...”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

We went with a group of six adults and we had the track to ourselves. I recommend the group package if you have at least six people. It came with shuttle service to and from our hotel, two races ( which consists of 20+ laps) and a pizza dinner. You cannot beat that for under $60. I was pleasantly surprised with the speed of the carts. They are way faster than the size of the track so watch out. Oh, and the winner gets a trophy ...and bragging rights. Great experience!