As a family of 5 with teenagers, we were thrilled to find a place where we could stay and spread out a little. We were just a block or two off the strip - in a prime location - right in the middle. We rented a car at the airport so we could do some side trips, so we didn't actually walk to the strip. Most of the hotels have free parking, so we didn't incur any additional parking costs.
Our condo was fabulous behind gates with a guard, and underground parking with a remote for the gates. The condo was totally redone with travertine floors, granite in the kitchen as well as stainless appliances, modern furnishings and very comfortable beds. With three TV's, there was plenty of opportunties for different TV shows and quiet naps at the same time. We never got a chance to spend time at the pool, but it was lovely.
We will definately stay here again - it was fabulous, and away from the madness of the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true Resort just 2 blocks to center of The Strip and right next door to Hughes Center and Restaurant Row, 6 minutes to Convention Centers, this luxurious masterpiece is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the fastest growing city in the world! Professionally decorated by Jennifer Lynn. Surrounded by soaring palm trees, featuring 24-hour pools, Jacuzzis, indoor racquetball and handball courts, tennis courts, business center, concierge, secured underground parking, and the finest restaurants right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Meridian Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Luxury Hotel Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Suites Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Las Vegas
- Meridian Suites Las Vegas