“Never felt so relaxed”

Grand Spa & Fitness Center
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The MGM grand spa is amazing!!! I decided last minute to get a massage, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Not knowing much about the MGM spa I called and asked what massage they would recommend for an active guy looking to work out the kinks and relax. The receptionist was great, she went through the options and I decided on the custom pressure massage.
Upon arrival I was greeted with a smile and one of the best days ever began. The spa was amazing. They set me up with a locker, robe, sandals and gave me a tour of all the available amenities. So I relaxed in the hot tub and steam room before going back for one of the best massages I have ever had. I was use to getting a Swedish massage but the custom pressure massage was the way to go! My therapist was amazing!!
I can't wait to go back! A must do when in Vegas.

2  Thank Poochie T

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Had a great pedicure and massage to make my trip perfect. Good professionals. Beautiful, clean and relaxing.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I treated myself to a spa day and I am happy I chose the MGM Grand Spa! Everyone from reception (Tran), to the locker room staff (Trevor) to the therapists were so friendly. The locker room area was very clean and inviting. I started with a quick workout in the fitness center - I was impressed, it was a good size and there was a large variety of machines, free weights and medicine balls for abs. The hot tub, steam room and sauna are always relaxing! My first treatment was awesome, Jen was the masseuse and she was very friendly and really taliored the massage to my needs. I felt so relaxed once it was complete. Next I had a facial with (I forgot her name) Tomarta/Tomika?? It was so comforting and relaxing that I fell asleep - hopefully I didn't snore too loud haha! I will definitely be visiting this spa again!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was by far my best spa experience and if I had not lost all my money at the casino I would have made another appointment. First of all the spa is huge and once you confirm your appoint there is a short walk down this beautiful zen like hallway downstairs to this amazing spa. Upon entry there is somewhat of a gift shop and beyond that is check in. Once I checked in I was given a mini tour of all the amenities to be used for the day that included a dressing area, lockers, Jacuzzi pool, relaxation room, dry heat sauna, steam room, and showers.
Behind double the double doors you will see an extremely long hallway where all of the massage rooms are located. And along the way my therapist provided me with a few tips before getting a massage which were to take a warm shower or sit in the sauna. I vaguely remember as this was four whole days ago but I do recall her putting lavender on my back and a warm towel and then a couple of pads to hold that heat. Man did that feel good! As that sat on my back she began the massage which was amazing and she really seemed like she knew what she was doing. I am uncertain of different techniques but all I know is that it felt good.
I enjoyed the cool towel over my eyes, the warm towel on my neck and wrapped around my feet. Did I already say boy oh boy how good that felt. I have paid about the same price before at other spas and had not quite had as good of an experience as this. I wish I remembered my therapist name as she was the bomb.com and I would have wanted her to receive a well done for management.
Once my massage was done I did enjoy the dry sauna and attempted to use the steam room but I just could not breathe in there. I am unsure if that was the idea or not but I couldn’t stand it.
The only complaint I have is those darn lockers; it was so frustrating to open and I had to ask the receptions to reset them twice. I was relieved when my neighbor seemed to have had problems as well because I began to think it was just me!
This is a must do if I return to MGM in the future!

1  Thank Tarra A
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Part of weeks stay included some R&R at the MGM Grand Spa. Scheduled a couples 75 min. Zen Stone massage with added 25 min. Shirodhara Hot Oil Scalp massage. Rates were reasonable and comparable to other spa’s; the facilities were clean, comfortable and the ambiance relaxing. Spa offers herbal tea, juice, and herbal water to facilitate your relaxation and maintain hydration. The masseuses were attentive and knowledgeable about their craft and products. Our massage experience was perfect and we left the spa feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. My one small ding would be that there was no one out front in the spa product area to assist with product sales and answer questions. It was a little tricky to find someone for a purchase; but it all worked out just fine in end. We definitely recommend the MGM Grand Spa if your looking to getaway for a few hours to relax and enjoy.

1  Thank pjmartin1998