“Girls Stag at MGM”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Girls Stag at MGM”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, right on the strip! Super awesome pool party, I would definitely stay here again. However, I wish it had a better night club, although still not too shabby! We had a great time.

burbank, ca
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Excellent Deep Tissue Massage”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

While there are better overall spas - Bellagio and Ceasar's come to mind. I didn't want to leave my hotel and the Grand Spa was very good and worth the money. The dry sauna, steam room and whirlpool were all good. The whirlpool could have used a little cleaning of debris that had gotten into it, but I didn't see any staff check on it while I was there. I would say, that despite the amount of staff I saw they should have picked up the empty cups, snack wrappers and such. That was disappointing, but not gross to the point where I said something. The lockers were full size. The quiet room was very nice.

One quirk was that the Ladie's quiet room and ladies massage rooms all face an exterior wall besides the MGM arena. Trucks rumble by all the time. I had to ask what that noise was. I was told if there is a concert or special event going on it can get quite loud. So an odd place to have the spa located.

In general it was fine and my massage therapist (can't recall her name) was excellent for deep tissue. I wouldn't have wanted the stress of taking a taxi to go to another spa.

I did not use the fitness facility which was located on another floor.

1 Thank burbankgirl
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“One of the best massages I've ever had”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The price was a little steep, $174 for a 50 minute Swedish massage (incl gratuity), but it was worth every penny. My masseuse was Tamara and she was great! The facilities were very nice, they included steam room, hot tub and showers with everything you might need to get cleaned up and head back out to the strip. The facilities were available all day on the day of your treatment.

1 Thank Karebear123
Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A great way to relax!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Take a day to enjoy the spa...massage therapy is wonderful, or simply take advantage of the workout facilities plus the thermal baths.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank heajayjr
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Spent the afternoon at the MGM spa, not only was I impressed but it exceeded my expectations. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by a young lady who took me for a tour of the facilities. As I waited for my therapist I took some time to enjoy the facilities. My massage was great Cathy asked me a few questions on what was bothering me and hit the nail in fixing them. She not only relaxed me but helped relieve the pressure in my neck that was bothering me. When I was finished I went back to my locker and my locker would not open. I went to the front and before I could tell the girl what locker I was in she knew and remembered my name.Their must have been 30 people after me and the fact she remembered my name made me feel special and gave that extra personal service. I was very impressed, the entire experience exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the MGM Grand Spa

1 Thank MadisonS811