Restaurant Guy Savoy
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Guy Savoy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 5,084 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We would like to thank the chef, Monsieur Chartron and his team for this remarkable culinary experience, the highlight of our Las Vegas vacation.
We chose the tasting menu with wine pairing and experienced an excellent choice and variety of dishes, superbly presented, extremely tasteful and plentiful.
The staff were friendly, well-informed and very helpful. The wine pairing was perfect.
The whole team were very professional, friendly and dedicated to making our evening an absolute pleasure. We could not recommend this restaurant highly enough. We are already looking forward to a second visit.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I still don't really understand the experience we had at Guy Savoy. There wasn't a single enjoyable element about it. The servers, while attentive, were pretentious. The decor looks like a designer started something and then just quit. Most importantly, the food was bland and forgettable. There are 100 other incredible restaurants on the strip where $1400 will get you a much more satisfying experience. Forget any hype and save a disappointing evening.

7  Thank Gina F
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I don't like to gush, but my experience at Guy Savoy was unlike any other in my life. We were seated promptly upon our reservation time of 6:00. We were attended to by a tall French gentleman who helped guide my wife and I through the menu, as well as make suggestions to pairings, etc. The bread cart was spectacular, although I asked to hear the choices twice because there were so many to keep track of (a good thing)! We decided on the Signature Menu with truffles, and well, I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Everything was magnificent, the duck in particular, which is served table side. I highly recommend this restaurant. It just won the Forbes Five Star award and it's easy to see that if the Michelin Guide returns in the near future, it is worthy of Three Stars. A nice touch on the way out are the baked goods they give you to take home with you, although I'd rather stay... That champagne lounge looks killer.

2  Thank JoshHamilton5
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had the opportunity to eat here with friends and were impressed with the outstanding food and service. Our dinner was not rushed and we could relax from all the hustle bustle of Las Vegas.

After looking at the menu, the four of us decided on the fixed price menu. Although expensive at $350.00/person, it was well worth the experience. The wine was excellent and each serving was a small taste of an exquisitely prepared treat. I am not sure how many courses we had, but I think in the neighborhood of 25! The restaurant also has a bread chef who recommended different breads with the courses. Needless to say, they were excellent. The portions are small, however, there are so many of them, you cannot imagine how full you are after the meal. We all felt like we could not eat another thing when the dessert cart was brought over. After much deliberation, three of us forced ourselves to eat just one more morsel!

The service was wonderful and they took good care of us!

Our dining experience was delightful.

Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is not large.

2  Thank UptownGirl123
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Guy Savoy is one of my husbands' favorites in Las Vegas. Compared to their contemporaries, their staff is friendlier and more accomodating, which makes for a very pleasant dining experience. People expect to be judged when eating at a fancier place, but this is not the case with Guy Savoy. Not to mention their amazing food.

2  Thank Skylar A