“If money is not an issue”

Restaurant Guy Savoy
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Guy Savoy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #310 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

If money is not an issue then and you enjoy fine dining at its finest then you have to experience this restaurant. Service is excellent and the food is wonderful. This is a dining experience.

1  Thank 01Bakers
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Guy Savoy

Reviewed 7 May 2014

A group of us went to celebrate two birthdays and chose Guy Savoy over all the other restaurants in Las Vegas. They provided excellent service, they gave us a lot of space (as in, not hovering) but the waitstaff was immediately beside us when they felt we needed something. They're wine-pairing was spot on but this was my first experience in bread-pairing! They offered different breads for every dish. There were many truffle dishes in the tasting menu and I order truffles whenever it's available. This is a prime example of dinner as entertainment, it was thoroughly enjoyable.
The restaurant definitely deserve their two Michelin stars, a visit to the Guy Savoy in Paris is in the future.

2  Thank Flaneuretta
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We would like to thank the chef, Monsieur Chartron and his team for this remarkable culinary experience, the highlight of our Las Vegas vacation.
We chose the tasting menu with wine pairing and experienced an excellent choice and variety of dishes, superbly presented, extremely tasteful and plentiful.
The staff were friendly, well-informed and very helpful. The wine pairing was perfect.
The whole team were very professional, friendly and dedicated to making our evening an absolute pleasure. We could not recommend this restaurant highly enough. We are already looking forward to a second visit.

2  Thank OBMENUIRES
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I still don't really understand the experience we had at Guy Savoy. There wasn't a single enjoyable element about it. The servers, while attentive, were pretentious. The decor looks like a designer started something and then just quit. Most importantly, the food was bland and forgettable. There are 100 other incredible restaurants on the strip where $1400 will get you a much more satisfying experience. Forget any hype and save a disappointing evening.

7  Thank Gina F
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I don't like to gush, but my experience at Guy Savoy was unlike any other in my life. We were seated promptly upon our reservation time of 6:00. We were attended to by a tall French gentleman who helped guide my wife and I through the menu, as well as make suggestions to pairings, etc. The bread cart was spectacular, although I asked to hear the choices twice because there were so many to keep track of (a good thing)! We decided on the Signature Menu with truffles, and well, I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Everything was magnificent, the duck in particular, which is served table side. I highly recommend this restaurant. It just won the Forbes Five Star award and it's easy to see that if the Michelin Guide returns in the near future, it is worthy of Three Stars. A nice touch on the way out are the baked goods they give you to take home with you, although I'd rather stay... That champagne lounge looks killer.

2  Thank JoshHamilton5