Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$227
US$183
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$162
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
1,029 results
All reviewsindoor poolhot breakfastroom was cleanfridge and microwaveyogurtthird floorrental careasy accessmandalay bayairportstriplasvegaspetsshuttleconventionfees
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I stayed here over the Memorial day Long Weekend with my 11yr old daughter. I was looking for a non-gaming, no smoking hotel that was easy to access. In previous trips to Vegas (with adults) I have always stayed on strip in the big resort hotels....it always took a minimum of 30 minutes of walking to get to some of the rooms in the larger hotels, plus the time searching for a parking spots in the parkades.
I was so delighted that we could park and be up in our room in less than a minute or two with this hotel, it was so much more convenient, especially for anyone travelling with kids. There was the outlet mall directly across the street (2mins walk at most), and several restaurant options in the immediate area.
The free breakfast was good, but a little hard to get to on our first couple of mornings since the hotel was full and there were a ton of people gathered in the small area trying to assemble their plates all at the same time. It was much nicer on our third and fourth mornings when the hotel wasn't quite as full.
The room was clean and had everything we needed. It was nothing fancy, it's not a 5star resort, but we were just there to sleep so not a big deal.
My only complaint was the lighting in the bathroom was much too dark.
I would recommend to anyone looking for a no frills, good value, easy access hotel

1  Thank TracyCMartensville
Reviewed 22 June 2011

My wife son and I stayed in the Microtel last year. I've written some pretty harsh reviews of some other hotels so I thought I better add this one to even things up.
We booked online and got a fantastic deal....$35 for the 3 of us in a room (two adults and our son). The rate varies depending on occupancy. I haven't seen that deal since then - I guess I just lucked out. In any case, the hotel is very new and clean.
We rented a car from the LV airport and it took only a few minutes to reach the Microtel nearby. Although the hotel is on the far south end of the strip, it's sooo easy to hop onto the I15 and get anywhere along the strip in just a few minutes. If you're new to Vegas, it's worthwhile driving the strip at least once during the evening (or even daytime) to enjoy the sightseeing, lights, people watching, etc....especially since you will get stuck in the traffic.
We were attending a convention and it only took us 15 min to get to the Hilton Convention Center from the Microtel using the freeway....amazing since it's on the opposite end of the strip.
The room in the hotel was new, fresh, big and comfortable. It had a big flatscreen tv, fluffy towels, etc. Also the hot breakfast was awesome. The other guests were all great too...seems everyone was happy with the value and the food. Nice staff too - coffee and juice available all day.
In contrast, we recently stayed at the Rio Hotel as part of a package deal....it was a nightmare there....much better to stay at a smaller place where you get great service and are treated as a valuable customer. Thanks Microtel!

Room Tip: They allow pets. Be careful if you have allergies
  • Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank DraftedbytheMan
Reviewed 1 June 2011

We stayed here because of the free breakfast and price combination. We were not disappointed.

This is a nice new hotel to stay in if you want to get away from the insanity and creepiness that is the Las Vegas strip. It is quiet and laid-back. Nice linens, pillows, comfortable room. We stayed for 5 days and most times we were the only ones in the pool.

The free breakfast was tasty and simple (that saves up $15 per day since the two of us don't have to go out to a restaurant). Eggs, sausage, biscuits, pancakes, cold cereals, toast, etc.

Note: The front desk guy (I didn't get his name) told me to call ahead next time and he would beat the online prices for a longer stay. That works for me!

Room Tip: Ask for the 3rd floor so that no one is above you
Reviewed 23 May 2011

To begin with, I was a little doubtful about staying here, particularly due to the fact that the hotel allows pets. First of all, I did not here any noise from people's pets. Check in was easy, although the representative at the front desk checking us in, I found to be quite rude and not at all attentive. Apart from that however, we were very happy with our stay. The location was very convenient, close to restaurants and a mall. The decor inside was very nice, rooms were very clean and comfortable. I was very happy with pretty much everything on this stay, an added bonus was that breakfast was available at no additional cost, nothing fancy, but who cares when it's such a good deal. Highly recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lovinglife12345
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We were quite surprised with this hotel. It is located across the South Las Vegas Premium Outlets (it is across the road and we actually walked to the outlet shops). We have stayed in the strip quite a few times before and this hotel is the best for families (especially with young children). The hotel did not have any slot machines which was very welcoming.
The hotel was very clean and the colour scheme was inviting. The rooms were clean, comfortable and well maintained. We had a microwave, a fridge and a coffee machine in the room. They provided free Wi-fi and free local calls (anywhere in the US). They also offerred free shuttle to the strip (which we didn't take as we had a hire car).
The hotel has an indoor swimming pool - perfect for the kids. They also offerred free breakfast each day. They offerred scrambled eggs, biscuits with gravy, muffins, bread, juice, coffee and the best was the waffles (which you make yourself).
If you want to go shopping, this is the best hotel to stay at. My daughter and I spent hours and hours shopping.
We would stay here again the next time that we go to Vegas.

2  Thank Angel014