“Excellent”

Ranked #138 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a excellent hotel to stay in, friendly staff very please with our stay, highly recommend this hotel, close to the strip they even a a shuttle to take u n even better is free, good breakfast and most important quite and good prices!!

• Stayed March 2014
Miguel T, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Our staff try’s it’s best to help and keep all our guests happy. We appreciate your comment and thank you for staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel is in a good area with plenty of shopping and resturants. But the hotel is just average and the room noise was crazy loud. Plus the air conditioning didn't work well so the room was hot. It is very close to the car rental return area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
For the most part our hotel is very quiet but in occasion we get sports team with a lot of kids. If you contact our front desk we will talk to the Team Coach and they always do a great job in keeping kids under control.

Thank you for your comments.
Highland, Utah, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I called the hotel directly and booked over the phone in January 2014 to book a room for March 2014. When I got my e-mail confirmation I noticed the dates where wrong.
They ended up charging my card for the wrong dates and when I called, they mentioned I need to talk with the manager Miguel. Miguel ended up calling me back and when I explained what happened, he mentioned he could not credit back the nights since he show it as a no show. The manager Magel mentioned I would need to dispute this with my credit card company. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! This is poor customer service! If this is how they treat their customer, I want nothing to do with this hotel.

Room Tip: I would not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Kurt O
Miguel T, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
It is great that we warn guest about problems in the hotel industry, this way they know what to expect. Let me mention that my lines are always open to my customer and every case will be handled accordingly.

Thank you for your comments.

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

#115 of 262 in Las Vegas
Silverton Hotel and Casino
Silverton Hotel and Casino
#59 of 262 in Las Vegas

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip
Address: 55 E Robindale Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89123-1120 (Formerly Microtel)
Region: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #138 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Las Vegas