“Happy with our stay”

Ranked #138 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Ontario
“Happy with our stay”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed 3 nights, Fri-Mon, made use of the breakfast 2 mornings. Breakfast was do-it-yourself waffles, eggs, sausage, 4 kinds of cereal, toast, bagels, plus toppings (butter, cream cheese, jam, pb etc), oj, apple juice, coffee, tea. Any staff we encountered were pleasant. No complaints except that the walls and doors are thin. Pool was clean, but only 1 of the fitness room machines were working (out of 3). Good location, right off Las Vegas Blvd, and we could actually see Mandalay Bay from the front of the hotel. Always parking available, even when arriving after midnight.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We booked one night in Vegas while on a long road trip. This also happened to be my daughter's Birthday. I was hoping to surprise her with a cake in our room after being on the road 12 hours that day. The hotel did not allow me to pay them extra on my cc and pick up a cake for me that day at the local grocery store to put in our room before check in. Local grocery stores do not accept cc over the phone fyi. :( So I was planning on cancelling my hotel reservation because they could not help me. I was actually about to book another more expensive hotel nearby that could do this for me- when Emily Sellers from the Baymont front desk called me back and offered to go pick up my cake and pay cash from her own pocket just to help me out. Emily is such a sweet girl and great employee to offer to do this for us! My daughter was very surprised and had a Great bday in Vegas! The kids enjoyed the pool and us adults enjoyed a smoke free building with no slot machines. The breakfast was also great! Maybe in the future, this hotel can offer to do small favors for their guests that need it, if they provide payment over the phone. I'm sure many guests would appreciate this. Thanks Emily for going out of your way to help out a guest and keep our business! You definitely know how to show hospitality!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Fresno, California
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was just there this weekend, from Thur-Mon. What a great place! The staff and employees were awesome. From the front desk to the sales manager to housekeeping! Please don't get this confused with the other Baymont Inn where I saw some negative reviews. This one is on the South Strip, right past the Outlet Stores. They had a nice breakfast that included waffles, sausage, eggs, cereal, etc. They have a nice 24 hr indoor pool and a small exercise room if you want to hit a treadmill or swim laps. Laleh was working the front counter when I checked in. She was very friendly and helpful. On Thur evening, the sales manager, Dorothy Black (I know this because a grabbed her card) gave me some coupons for a restaurant next door. They even had a free shuttle to the airport. I would most definitely recommend this place and will be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Steve H
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel was nice and the front desk welcome was excellent on arrival. We were even able to check in a little earlier than the usual check-in time. Beds were super comfortable and the room was adequately clean. We caught up on laundry while we stayed here on our last night in town. Excellent location with shopping and all of Las Vegas just minutes away! Only disappointment was breakfast in the morning as they ran out of food. Overall, for the cost, the value was excellent. We would stay here again. Front desk people were super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

#115 of 262 in Las Vegas
Silverton Hotel and Casino
Silverton Hotel and Casino
#57 of 262 in Las Vegas

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip
Address: 55 E Robindale Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89123-1120 (Formerly Microtel)
Region: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #138 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Las Vegas