“Great involvement and witty storyline”

Marriage Can Be Murder
Book In Advance
More Info
US$81.99*
and up
Marriage Can Be Murder: A Comedy Murder Mystery...
Ranked #61 of 228 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning interactive comedy murder mystery dinner show, where the actors are planted among the unsuspecting guests! The longest running dinner show in Vegas is now downtown at the D Hotel & Casino. Marriage Can Be Murder is considered "The most fun show in Vegas!"(not the most spectacular we don’t go under water or paint ourselves blue). We "murder" nightly at 6:30PM! Hint* come early to get the full experience!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I'd never been to any dinner shows in the past, so this was my first. It was rated as being the best show in Vegas for the last 2 years running, so I figured it was as good a choice as any.
I have to say it was extremely entertaining, and had quite a bit of involvement of the audience. I found the clues a bit vague, but then, I'd had two drinks in rapid succession.
The meal wasn't great, but can't expect much for the money.

All reviews
in 49 reviews
"jokes"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

It was a disappointing experience for me. Didn't like the table order, food and the story was weak. The audience participation was a little too much.

1  Thank Cgdmvrgl
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had always wanted to go to this show the many times we were in Vegas but my husband just kept balking. But this time I finally got my way and we went to this dinner show. My husband is now asking why we didn't so sooner! This was the best dinner show I have been to. The interaction was GREAT (the dinner was also good) !!!!!! We will definitely be going back again!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The actors were fantastic. They had great jokes and got everyone in the audience involved. They integrate your experience with facebook as well. The food was lacking. The salad we all received at the beginning was already browning and was not good. I had the steak meal, and it tasted like a cheap banquet frozen meal. Bartender was great though. I would still go back even though the food was lacking.

1  Thank Dsk515