“One of the best lunches in Vegas”
Review of The Goodwich

The Goodwich
Ranked #1,131 of 4,892 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a Chef Driven, Scratch-made sandwich joint. We believe in quality for value. We pride ourselves , not only in our tasty food, but our customer service as well. Come see why we were voted "Best Sandwich in Las Vegas" and won "Sandwich of the Year" among other kudos. Hope to see you soon.
Auckland
“One of the best lunches in Vegas”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had been taken to the dive bar next door and after playing a couple of rounds of pool and downing a few jugs of beer something to eat was in order.

I love a toasted sandwich – I’m from New Zealand, a toastie is practically a staple. The Goodwich took the toasted sandwich to the next level, it was insane. I had the chicken sandwich and it was delicious – we were then kindly given a dessert sandwich to try (toasted brioche, chocolate, marshmallow and something crispy), it was so good I would have eaten another one if it wasn’t for fear of having some kind of heart attack.

This place is definitely worth stopping by – I couldn’t recommend it more highly.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank oliverjamesgould

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Gourmet sandwiches on the street!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was DELICIOUS! I can't wait to go back and try another sandwich. I can't wait to take a friend and have them try this!

PROS: The Foie
The Patty
Great menu
Friendly owners
Eating outdoors

CONS: Limited seating (outdoors)

I wish them luck and I will be back! One of the owners is a talented chef from the strip!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Bakesie

Been to The Goodwich? Share your experiences!