“Great service, amazing food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

JJanga Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #1,296 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving fresh sushi with All-You-Can-Eat menu, Lunch Specials, A La Carte items and a full list of Beer and Sake. Come hungry, leave happy. Repeat.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great service, amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been here about four times, which is rare for my friends and I because there are so many places to go to in Las Vegas that we usually move on to try new AYCE places fast. We've been here numerous times because: 1. The service is great; the waiters don't have specific tables so they make sure that everyone is served in a timely manner and are careful about needs being met 2. The rolls are unique, tasty, and fresh. The riceless rolls are perfect, the Something Special is my absolute favorite, wrapped in cucumber and not as filling but still satisfying. If you go there for karaoke, the rooms are private and you still get the same service for AYCE as you would sitting out in the restaurant. They carry a great apple sake, Hana Fuji Apple, that tastes like apple cider. I love it here, it is one of the best all you can eat places I've been to, and my friends and I try many.

1 Thank Irene D

Las Vegas, Nevada
“AYCE with the Best Chefs - Sushi/Cuisine reigns supreme”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

First time I tried the cuisine of Jjanga, was because my son, a very regular, frequent guest and habitue of the place introduced us to the magnificent taste of Eat all you can Japanese food concept- wherein you can order to your heart's desire all the freshest and tasty varieties of sushi rolls ranging from tempura, no rice, seafood, nigiri, classic roll (cut and hand rolled) baked, spicy, or fried special sushi rolls,etc. you name it from the menu and their expert sushi chefs make it in front of you.
The atmosphere, and ambiance was cozy and unique mixed setting of modern and contemporary - perfect for intimate and group gatherings, having a dining room, sushi bar and private rooms for large parties. There's even state of the art Karaoke rooms for the enthusiast.

All food items are bottomless as you order and please from soup, appetizers, hot dishes- the tempura shrimp, and fried rice is to die for.
Also rave about the Jjanga special-Salmon on the top with chopped tomato and chef special sauce, with delectable cram and cucumber from the inside.
Went for lunch and dinner on two separate occasions and all the quality and food as well as service was consistently excellence. Our visit was always pleasant- the receptionist and servers always are attentive and renders service with a smile.

Our drinks are replenished often, plates were dished out as soon as emptied. The Sushi chefs always make it a point to offer us what we want custom made when they see you almost done with the course. Even, Jjanga, the Owner and Chef makes sure that every customer was always taken card of.

I would definitely come back and recommend Jjanga, it's the best Japanese AYCE place in town.Cuisine reigns supreme!!!

1 Thank Toni P
Rhinebeck, New York
“AYCE sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was skeptical of an all you can eat sushi place, but it had good reviews, so we went. 2 of us opted for the AYCE menu and the other member of our party had teriyaki chicken.
My eyes were clearly bigger than my stomach and should have gone a la carte. But the rolls were fresh and well made. The service was very good, refilled our iced teas promptly. The spicy rolls were spicier than I'm used to, but that's just me.
I would go again and recommend.

1 Thank woodfrogs
Charlotte, North Carolina
“New great sushi option away from the Strip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

JJanga Japanese Restaurant opened about a month ago. A sushi chef (friend of a friend) who lives in Vegas recommended the place. The all-you-can-eat sushi dinner ($25.95) is made to order. The menu has lots of inventive rolls. We loved the "Pink Lady" with spicy tuna and crab, as well as sushi, sashimi, veggie items and fried options. The service was very fun and friendly. One member of our group does not eat sushi and he had a number of options to choose from as well. Also, they have a large private room you can reserve and even a couple of private karaoke rooms.
Over-all, its not Nobu, but it is a great value for good sushi. I will be back!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to JJanga Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!