Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin
Ranked #93 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
San Diego, United States
“Not Safe”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

While staying there, our car was broken into along with four others. We found out the thieves had hit the parking lot the night before as well. There are no parking lot video cameras and the thieves are well aware of it. Do not stay here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
PRESCOTT VALLEY
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel is located next door to a 24 hr gym, during our 1 night stay 3 cars were broken into during the early morning hours. This location needs lots of security and has none, no cameras, no patrol, nothing.

1 Thank JAMES R
Orem
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed at the property about a month ago and it was fine. The only issue I had was the housekeeper flipped the latch on my door when she cleaned it one day and never flipped it back. When I arrived to my room that night It was a little scary to see. Nothing was missing but the desk clerk didn't seem to care to much.

I stayed again this past weekend on a my way to California. The stay was fine, room was okay but again the cutsomer service was shocking. I got a call to my room in the morning that my car was broken in to. (4 others as well). I went outside to assess the damages. Nothing major was stolen my window was shattered but all and all not the worst thing that can happen. That's life I guess. What upset me was the lack of sympathy the managment had on the people that were broken into. No real apology, no compensation for our troubles, no real interest. I would think maybe a list of places that could get a window fix, maybe our night taken care of since our cars got broken into in your hotel parking lot, SOMETHING. But nothing, except a response "that's why we have signs in our parking lot." Signs say "not responsible for damage caused to your vehicle."

Again the stay(s) weren't the issue but the service will be the reason I will not stay here again. Maybe this happens all the time and that's why they didn't seem to care.

Minneapolis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

The staff was great. They were the only good thing I can say about this location. The room I had on the 3rd floor has the worst carpet of any room I have ever stayed in anywhere. They may try to clean it but it doesn't show. It looks dirty, and very worn. My sliding shower door cam off the first morning after I showered. Hair all over the bathroom floor from previous visitors. Breakfast was mediocre. Could not stay here again because it wasn't clean. I travel to Las Vegas 8 times a year for work. This is the 3rd Hampton inn I have tried in the vegas valley, and easily the worst..

Room Tip: Avoid thus place
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
vancouber, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was in a 100 Mile bike ride that weekend and this was a perfect location. The staff went out of their way to accommodate my late checkout request so I could have a shower after my event. The breakfast was great pre-ride fuelling and the complimentary coffee in the lobby was a real nice touch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Draper, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

The carpet in room 318 hasn't been replaced in eons. I expected more from a Hilton associated property. No hot tub, the pool was filthy, the breakfast staff was overwhelmed on Saturday morning due to the soccer groups (which the management knew about) and not a manager in sight on a busy weekend

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Greenville, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Everything was fine until the last day, when my $150 bottle of perfume was stolen. Annoyed that the front desk didn't do anything to help. They said we will look into it, but didn't follow up with anything. Hotel was clean and near suburbs, not near the strip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family