“Incredible Customer Service & Staff- Not So Great Noise From Night Club...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cromwell

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Cromwell
Ranked #23 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Incredible Customer Service & Staff- Not So Great Noise From Night Club...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I just recently celebrated an amazing birthday at the Cromwell in Las Vegas. From the time you arrive, the customer service is absolutely amazing and something you might not find at a larger resort.

Our housekeeper- Jo on the 5th floor was very helpful and friendly and really made us feel special... She deserves a promotion! We loved her.

There was some confusion about our bill because we used a debit card with a daily limit, we had to be checked out and re-checked in daily. The resort did over charge us for a resort fee and our keys were not allowing us into our room every 24 hrs. but the front desk staff were very prompt at solving the issue with our bill- keys kept not working but not a big deal in the big picture.

The bill was very confusing to understand and took us a while to figure it out. It would be nice to have an easier system so you can really see what you are being charged for better. The front desk staff, general manager Tony and operations manager Melissa, as well as their team, resolved the issues we had and were very kind and patient at helping us figure everything out. I really appreciated their amazing customer service!

Giada Restaurant was absolutely incredible & room service was also very good. My only real complaint is the noise. We were on the 5th floor and couldn't fall asleep most nights without a pillow over our heads and blasting sound machine noise from an iPhone in an attempt to drown out the bass from Drai's nightclub and beach club. The noise on the nights while were were there went into the early morning then would stop only to have the beach club start up again around 2 p.m. I had a head cold at the time of my stay so the first two days while trying to get some rest in my room, was really annoying.

I'm not sure what the target market is for this hotel but if you are eating at the restaurant you are surrounded by older people not twenty year olds that are there for the nightlife experience. We are in our early 40's so it was quite a disapointment as well as not having a pool area to go to to relax.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel for someone who isn't planning on staying there who doesn't enjoy the club scene and unfortunately, I will be staying at another property when I come to Las Vegas moving forward. From my experience, the Cromwell has a lot of potential to be an amazing hotel but the nightclub noise is clearly a problem :-(

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor and request to be as far away from the nightclub as possible but all roo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Jennifer M
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
We appreciate your recent review Jennifer. We’re glad to hear Jo in Housekeeping made you feel special and that you experienced amazing customer service from the front desk while resolving the billing issue. We’re disappointed to hear the noise levels of the nightclub affected your overall experience at The Cromwell. We do hope on your next trip to Las Vegas you’ll come back to experience Giada’s again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (735)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm "only" 38 years old, but I hear that LV used to be a city where guests were treated well, you received concierge service, and you could have the time of your life. Well, you can still accomplish the latter, but many LV properties have become commercialized and cheezy.

Enter the Cromwell. When planning my birthday trip, I read that Caesars Entertainment partnered with this new property that was supposed to surpass all levels of customer service. I booked through my national casino host, who didn't have much information, herself, since the property just opened a week prior, so I was to be the "guinea pig." That's cool.

The property bills itself as a "lifestyle boutique hotel." "Lifestyle" is one of my favorite words, and if you're going to use it, you better mean it. From the doorman to the housekeeping, I will admit that everyone here was in on the program. It's as if they put every employee here though finishing school. It's cool in a sense that everyone seems to want to genuinely make sure that you are happy with your experience.

One reason that I wanted to stay here was to check out the new Drai's day/nightclub. It's supposed to be the "nicest club in the world, blah blah,..." Having spent the GNP of small Chinese villages on table services everywhere in the world, Drai's did come though. The half inside/outside layout isn't anything that we haven't seen elsewhere on the strip, but it was well-executed. During the day, the pool area is also a party area, so if you're looking to relax at at the pool, this isn't the place for you, but if you want loud music and people bouncing up and down, come here.

We did order room service, and that food was pretty good. I think that the food took longer than I expected, but maybe I was also drunk, since I did order at 3am.

I didn't get to eat at Giada, bc it was still closed, but they gave us $50 coupons to other affiliated restaurants.

Oh, and the rooms are small, but well appointed. There are a limited number of suites here, so if you want that, I imagine that you have to be part of the select few. There is a free omelette bar in the morning, so no need to eat anywhere else.

Let's put it this way.: I go to LV like 6x/year. I've been comped everywhere and anywhere, and I think that I'm requesting that I stay here next time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Christopher R
Thanks for the recent review and stay Christopher. We’re pleased to hear we lived up to your expectations of “lifestyle” and you experienced exceptional service from the doorman to the housekeeping staff. We hope you do choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Las Vegas. You’ll have to try Giada’s now that it’s open.
Tucson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Enjoyable stay. Looking forward to returning. Good access to strip. Security is second to none. The Cocktail waitresses are the best. The morning breakfast is excellent. The staff are all very attentive.

Room Tip: Some outside noise. Was told they will correct it.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
We appreciate your recent review Sally. It’s great you enjoyed our location as well as our attentive staff, especially our cocktail servers. We hope you stay with us again in the near future.
Boise
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I can't wait to go. Exceeded all expectations. Fantastic location and rooms. Great vibe. Great gaming. Friendly employees. I questioned the remodel, but this has been Caesars best investment in years. Not sure how the wheel will do but Cromwell is a home run!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the kind words in your recent review Phil. We’re glad our employees, location and room exceeded your expectations. We hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Tyler
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Everyone should spend sometime at the Cromwell and experience the luxurious that the Cromwell have to offer. The staff will walk with you until you reach the area you are looking for. And the Drink station they have set up on all floor are nice, if I want tea or coffee it there and in the evening they service fruit water and ice tea.

Room Tip: Room large and clean very comfortable. All the service was wonderful.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Arvester W
Thanks for your recent review Tyler. We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed the service as well as the coffee and tea stations on each floor. We hope you stay with us again on your next stay in Las Vegas.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

My visit to the new Cromwell Hotel and Casino was exceptional. I stayed at Caesars Palace as I do annually but wanted to see their new sister property. Let me begin by saying, HUGE improvement since Bill's Gambling Hall. Really great decor, clean, simply a nice ambience. The staff was very helpful but there was one bartender who stood out and really made my experience exceptional. I sat at the main casino bar and was greeted by a gorgeous bartender with a smile that can light up the room. Her name was Tracy. It was a real breath of fresh air to have a friendly, happy bartender who actually seemed to enjoy her job. This is very rare on the strip. She made my experience really comfortable because she took the time to get to know all about my stay with wonderful recommendations of where to go while I was here. I hope to see her friendly smile next time I return because she made my experience that much better. I am really considering my next visit to Las Vegas to be with The Cromwell. The casino is much smaller than most but I believe that's what I liked most, It feels a bit more intimate and less like you are just another customer in a crowd. I would suggest to anyone to at least visit The Cromwell during your stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Jason W
Thank you Jason for recent visit! We’re glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the casino and that Tracy made you feel comfortable and welcomed. We do hope you stay with us on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Bloomington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Beautiful boutique hotel in heart of strip. Nice rooms and rate includes an awesome breakfast. The room rate also includes access to Drai's which is beautiful but expensive. The casino is nice, if a bit small, but overall a pretty cool place to stay.

Room Tip: Note that rooms on the 8th floor will hear noise (bass) from Drai's night club. Also the strip f...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank John W
Thanks for reviewing us John. We’re glad you found the hotel beautiful with nice rooms and an awesome breakfast. We hope that your next trip to Las Vegas includes another stay at The Cromwell.