The Cromwell
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$911
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$203
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$67
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$585
Hotelpower.com
4,011 results
All reviewsgiada's restaurantgreat boutiquebarbary coastsmall hotelrooftop poolhotel gueststable gamestotal rewardsgreat casinocasino floorslot machinesstrip viewnightclubdraisdealersvegasmirror
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This place is THE BEST. beautiful people, beautiful views!

Customer service is EXCELLENT. If they can keep it up, then they will have a winner forever.

They upped the ante at DRAI's NIGHTCLUB & BEACHCLUB - years of great fun and they completely blew it out with the new club!

Rooms are decadent, plush and modern.

ALL the people working there take the time to make YOU feel special and don't rush to their next task.

Only downside are that drinks are a bit steep $$$.

Room Tip: Try to get a view of the strip
4  Thank ageller7
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We’re glad you found us the best and that our customer service is excellent. We will continually strive to go above and beyond for our guests. We hope to make you feel special again on your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great service..everyone's friendly casino is beautifull, rooms are excellent decor.drais day and night club is A+..they did not have very many places to eat, good thing is restaurants are in walking distance from casino

Room Tip: Was a very nice room ..would not want to stay anywhere else
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank Steven M
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thanks for the recent review Steven. We’re glad you found the décor excellent and the staff friendly. We hope you stay with us again on your next trip.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The staff&remodel nice,the fun of the old "corner" is gone. Locals not allowed to see the pool area-w/o room key to go to on the roof. they need locals for referrals. Too snooty for LV locals. Not many machines.

Room Tip: Good luck.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Pamela M
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I just recently celebrated an amazing birthday at the Cromwell in Las Vegas. From the time you arrive, the customer service is absolutely amazing and something you might not find at a larger resort.

Our housekeeper- Jo on the 5th floor was very helpful and friendly and really made us feel special... She deserves a promotion! We loved her.

There was some confusion about our bill because we used a debit card with a daily limit, we had to be checked out and re-checked in daily. The resort did over charge us for a resort fee and our keys were not allowing us into our room every 24 hrs. but the front desk staff were very prompt at solving the issue with our bill- keys kept not working but not a big deal in the big picture.

The bill was very confusing to understand and took us a while to figure it out. It would be nice to have an easier system so you can really see what you are being charged for better. The front desk staff, general manager Tony and operations manager Melissa, as well as their team, resolved the issues we had and were very kind and patient at helping us figure everything out. I really appreciated their amazing customer service!

Giada Restaurant was absolutely incredible & room service was also very good. My only real complaint is the noise. We were on the 5th floor and couldn't fall asleep most nights without a pillow over our heads and blasting sound machine noise from an iPhone in an attempt to drown out the bass from Drai's nightclub and beach club. The noise on the nights while were were there went into the early morning then would stop only to have the beach club start up again around 2 p.m. I had a head cold at the time of my stay so the first two days while trying to get some rest in my room, was really annoying.

I'm not sure what the target market is for this hotel but if you are eating at the restaurant you are surrounded by older people not twenty year olds that are there for the nightlife experience. We are in our early 40's so it was quite a disapointment as well as not having a pool area to go to to relax.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel for someone who isn't planning on staying there who doesn't enjoy the club scene and unfortunately, I will be staying at another property when I come to Las Vegas moving forward. From my experience, the Cromwell has a lot of potential to be an amazing hotel but the nightclub noise is clearly a problem :-(

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor and request to be as far away from the nightclub as possible but all rooms can hear the noise as I was informed by a staff member FYI...
5  Thank Jennifer M

We appreciate your recent review Jennifer. We’re glad to hear Jo in Housekeeping made you feel special and that you experienced amazing customer service from the front desk while resolving the billing issue. We’re disappointed to hear the noise levels of the nightclub affected your overall experience at The Cromwell. We do hope on your next trip to Las Vegas you’ll come back to experience Giada’s again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm "only" 38 years old, but I hear that LV used to be a city where guests were treated well, you received concierge service, and you could have the time of your life. Well, you can still accomplish the latter, but many LV properties have become commercialized and cheezy.

Enter the Cromwell. When planning my birthday trip, I read that Caesars Entertainment partnered with this new property that was supposed to surpass all levels of customer service. I booked through my national casino host, who didn't have much information, herself, since the property just opened a week prior, so I was to be the "guinea pig." That's cool.

The property bills itself as a "lifestyle boutique hotel." "Lifestyle" is one of my favorite words, and if you're going to use it, you better mean it. From the doorman to the housekeeping, I will admit that everyone here was in on the program. It's as if they put every employee here though finishing school. It's cool in a sense that everyone seems to want to genuinely make sure that you are happy with your experience.

One reason that I wanted to stay here was to check out the new Drai's day/nightclub. It's supposed to be the "nicest club in the world, blah blah,..." Having spent the GNP of small Chinese villages on table services everywhere in the world, Drai's did come though. The half inside/outside layout isn't anything that we haven't seen elsewhere on the strip, but it was well-executed. During the day, the pool area is also a party area, so if you're looking to relax at at the pool, this isn't the place for you, but if you want loud music and people bouncing up and down, come here.

We did order room service, and that food was pretty good. I think that the food took longer than I expected, but maybe I was also drunk, since I did order at 3am.

I didn't get to eat at Giada, bc it was still closed, but they gave us $50 coupons to other affiliated restaurants.

Oh, and the rooms are small, but well appointed. There are a limited number of suites here, so if you want that, I imagine that you have to be part of the select few. There is a free omelette bar in the morning, so no need to eat anywhere else.

Let's put it this way.: I go to LV like 6x/year. I've been comped everywhere and anywhere, and I think that I'm requesting that I stay here next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank Christopher R

Thanks for the recent review and stay Christopher. We’re pleased to hear we lived up to your expectations of “lifestyle” and you experienced exceptional service from the doorman to the housekeeping staff. We hope you do choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Las Vegas. You’ll have to try Giada’s now that it’s open.