“great hotel in las vegas”
Review of The Cromwell

The Cromwell
Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 18 August 2014

this is a really great hotel,and the staff was very friendly and took really good care of my wife and I.They have a really beautiful and large swimming pool,and a really good compblimentary breakfast.the drai niteclub was state of the art.lots of eye candy.

Room Tip: I really did enjoy this hotel
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for the recent review. I am glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and the pool. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Cromwell.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Although new the Cromwell hotel is the friendliest hotel I have ever been, people remember your name and seemed appreciative that I was there. The free breakfast is exceptional .. the bartenders are friendly and helpful and seem very concerned that you enjoy the hotel

Room Tip: bring a light bulb if you want to read the lamps have a bulb that gives off very little light.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

I’m glad you stayed with us Ronald and had a great time. We are very focused on making sure our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. I hope you choose to stay again at The Cromwell soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This hotel is only a few months old and it is adorable. The rooms are huge and it's very stylish. Rooms are dark as well, which will be nice for those wanting to sleep in. The bathrooms are fabulous, as are the MUK bath amenities. I'd go into further descriptions, but I don't want to spoil any part of the discovery experience!! The presentation here is wonderful, and it's home to the new Italian chef superstar restaurant, Giada's - quite good, but note that it is sold out for months!! Call now and reserve your table!

There was a mention of street noise. This isn't a 'high rise' hotel and it's Las Vegas. It's a noisy city. If you think that's going to bother you, maybe you need to request the highest floor. I was on the 5th floor and didn't think there was any problem with noise. There is a casino at this property, but it's not overwhelmingly huge.

The staff was friendly and attentive and the gift shop carries some cute and convenient items. The hotel does NOT have a salon or a spa; I hope this is something that they will eventually add, but know that the Flamingo's salon is two minutes away on foot, and Caesar's and Bellagio both have spas and they are about 10-15 minutes door to door. This property is quite comfortable and conveniently located. Loved it!

Room Tip: Ask for one facing the street. Some of the rooms look at a cement wall and don't get much light...
1  Thank SafariSnob

Thanks for the review Shelane. It’s wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay in our rooms and were able to enjoy our MUK bath amenities. You’re right, Giada does book fast and we recommend making reservations a few weeks in advance. I hope you’ll return to The Cromwell soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is a high end "boutique" hotel with first class service and amenities located in the middle of the strip across form the Belagio and Caesars. Free valet, free omelet bar breakfast, free access to the rooftop pool, wifi, turndown service, waterfall (as well as a detachable handle) shower, and less than 200 rooms (so less crowds) are just a few of the many luxuries you'll experience here. Be sure to book in advance for Giada's restaurant! Every staff member we encountered was extremely friendly and very professional. Without a doubt, this was the best experience my wife and I have had in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: I've heard noise can be an issue in some rooms during the weekend when Drai's nightclub is g...
2  Thank Ryan S
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thanks for the recent review Ryan. I'm glad we could provide the best experience you've ever had in Las Vegas. I hope your next trip to Vegas includes another stay at The Cromwell.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I loved everything about this hotel. This is a premium hotel that offers you the closeness to the las vegas strip but without the hustle and bustle. I received amenities that puts all the other hotels to shame.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Dontae S

I’m glad you loved everything about our hotel, Dontae. We hope to welcome you back to The Cromwell soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Casino and hotel are very nice and updated. It tends to lend it self to a younger crowd at night. For a boutique hotel the service is top notch. The employees go out of their way to help you.
The pool area is very nice and modern but he drink prices are oput of this world.

Room Tip: Do not get the rooms below the night clubs unless you are at the night club.
1  Thank Michael D

Thanks for the review Michael. I’m glad you found our service top notch and appreciated all of the updates. I hope we get to welcome you back to The Cromwell soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Would not stay here until all work is complete. Way noisy on floors above my room. Walls too thin. Street noise is terrible. No special treatment for Diamond level. No VIP check in. Bell man service poor.

Room Tip: Too small... Poor lighting noisy
8  Thank Jerald B

I appreciate the review Jerald. I am sorry your experience at The Cromwell was less than stellar. We are currently working on a solution to assist with the street noise some rooms experience due to the close proximity of Las Vegas Boulevard. Perhaps you’d be more comfortable at our sister resort, Caesars Palace, on your next trip to Las Vegas.