“warm swordfish with cold tomatoes”
Review of Enoteca San Marco - CLOSED

Enoteca San Marco
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Istanbul, Turkey
“warm swordfish with cold tomatoes”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was here couple of times, it was good but this time it was poor. First order was carne which was classic, but the main dish namely swordfish with tomatoes was a disaster the cook served swordfish warm and on top cold tomatoes and olives which makes it terrible.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Siyami K

North Carolina
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I am a foodie snob, but I always, always, ALWAYS make it a point to come here when I am Vegas. Our meals are never short of amazing. I love being in the square and enjoying some people watching - while having a yummy cheese plate and an amazing entree. I am truly baffled by the lackluster reviews; this place is consistently one of my faves!!

• Visited January 2014
“Good italian food!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Ate dinner here one of my nights in Vegas. I had their special for the day which a delicious mushroom soup followed by a beef and ricotta ravioli. It was great food paired with a nice red wine.

Visited January 2014
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Not Your Average Pizzeria”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

For a "pizzeria" stuffed into a food court (plaza) on the Las Vegas Strip, this restaurant greatly exceeded our expectations. In spite of the crowd, the open air space provided a quite setting for lunch. The service was very good and the food was excellent. We particularly loved the octopus salad. It was a little costly for a lunch, but that’s what you expect in that location. We’ll go back when we’re in town again.

Visited December 2013
El Cajon, California
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good service with unique food opportunities. Great location in St Mark's Square in the Venetian.
Excellent choice for my sisters birthday celebration!

Visited September 2013