“Carrot Top is hilarious!!!”
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Galveston,Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Carrot Top is hilarious!!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I laughed so hard. I had front row seats. Carrot Top gave everyone in the front row a shot of Crown Royal and I got to shake his hand. I can't wait to see him again. I've always been a fan but now I'm a super fan!

BC
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Last minute choice...best show ever!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had all of our tickets purchased for our trip and decided to go to this show as a friend recommended it. It was so funny! We will definitely see him again and recommend everyone else go see him. Best show ever :)

Orleans, Ontario, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“So Good I Went Twice!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Saw Carrot Top in October 2013 with friends & family.....loved it! He is soooo funny, his props are really genius. I laughed until my guts hurt and was wiping tears from my face!!!! Just took my BF to Vegas for her first time & told her she HAD to see Carrot Top, so I went again. Laughed just as hard the second time....and he changes up his show enough that if you see him more than once there's new material. Definitely worth the time go check out the show. Oh, and if you sit in the front row he will do a shot of good old Canadian Rye with you!!!!!! AWESOME : )

Kansas City, Missouri
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“So funny!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I saw Carrot Top in KC somewhere between 2000 and 2002. He was hilarious then and is still hilarious. The seating for this show is great. We were on the 2nd row but there are no bad seats. It is a smaller sized theater. His show is full of props and non stop funny. Loved this and would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Had a blast”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Myself and hubby got to see Carrot Top last night. We LOVED it!! Laughed so hard and would recommend it to everyone. There is no subject he won't touch but that's what makes him great. Let loose and enjoy. The louder the crowd, the more crazy stuff he came up with! Go see Carrot Top!

Visited March 2014