“Over the Top Hilarious!”
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Victorville, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Over the Top Hilarious!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Carrot Top is a very hilarious show. The show is so much more than a stand up comedian. He uses props that adds tremendously to the show. He even gave me and other audience members a shot of wine. The jokes keep on coming one after the other.

The only con is, sometime he can state a very funny joke that the next second he goes to another one. some of those jokes needed to be developed a few more seconds.
Still, i am glad I paid for that show and probably will go back again.

1 Thank Jonathan B

Las Vegas, Nevada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Not really my thing”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I enjoyed some parts, but some parts were just cheesy and not well put together. If Carrot Top cleaned up his acts a bit, there's definite potential.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank enk_wanderlust
Red Deer
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“LAUGH FROM START TO FINISH!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A group of 6 of us decided to go see Carrot Top last minute (it was on our mind to go but we didn't purchase tickets ahead of time).

We sat sort of further back because we wanted 6 tickets together and we only bought them 2 hours before the show started so that is all that was left. It didn't matter. Every seat in the house is great, it's a small theatre.

I saw Carrot Top about 5 years ago but let me tell you, the only joke I remembered was the first opening line. He changed the entire show up.

Our entire group laughed from START TO FINISH. He is unbelievably hilarious! It was the kind of show that you don't want to be over. My boyfriend said "I could go see that show again tomorrow and still laugh the whole way through).

GO SEE CARROT TOP! Not only will you get your money's worth, the show is very very affordable. I plan to see Carrot Top every time I go to Vegas. For how many times he has done the show (and probably many of the same jokes over again over the years) he still acts like he is having a blast and enjoying doing it. He constantly adds new jokes to his shows though and re vamps them.

1 Thank alanabanana86
Charlotte, North Carolina
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“He's still got it!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We saw him years ago and couldn't wait to see if he was still as funny. He didn't let us down. He is so funny--and just an overall great showman! We can't say enough about all his funny props! I suggest to buy the tickets in advance as they are very expensive if you buy them at the ticket box.

1 Thank alexcharles2010
Roseburg
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“I laughed the whole time!!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My son's girlfriend asked to see Carrot Top for her birthday. My husband and I had wanted to see him for several years but hadn't gotten around to it, I wish we had, he is SO funny. Very adult humor, but so funny. He did a lot of interaction with the audience (we were in the front row). He came around and handed out shots of Crown Royal to a few of us as well as gave my husband a lap dance.

A tip, we did the MyVegas buy a ticket and get a companion ticket. I would pay full price to see him again, but if you can get one for free, even better!

1 Thank dietcoke22

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!