“Check mark on my Bucket List.”
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
British Columbia, Canada
443 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 364 helpful votes
“Check mark on my Bucket List.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have always been a fan of physical, pratfall, prop, etc humour and so promised myself that should I end up in Vegas I would make a point of seeing Carrot Top. His presentation uses multimedia and special effects. You laugh from beginning to end but are hard pressed to come up with many examples of the various things he presents as it all happens at such a fast pace. Obviously he is a very bright comedian with his jokes reflecting not only the craziness that is Vegas, but also current events. As FIFA was on he took a 'dive' on stage and had his assistant bring a stretcher out -- to dead silence. We were probably the only two people who got the stunt, but the best part of it was him scratching a line through an imaginary Note To Self saying : Well, that didn't work ! But virtually everything else did ! The venue is medium sized so don't assume that tickets will be readily available. Book in advance if you can as he sells out.

Thank Codiak!

Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Carrot Top - what a surprise!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My friend suggested we see Carrot Top while in Vegas. I have seen him on TV and thought he was just a comedian who uses a lot of props...I was totally taken off guard at how funny his show is. He has a great insight into Vegas, and not only used props, but also videos and music. I laughed so hard as did the rest of the audience. I am so happy that we wen to see his show and would not hesitate to go again. Some of his humor is adult oriented so you will want to leave the kids at home.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Carrot Top”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Crazy, is the first word I thought of, Carrot Top is a non stop crazy, funny, performer... Never lost for a funny skit on stage..

He is truely out there...must see...

Theresa Nuccio

Visited October 2013
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Funnier Than Expected!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We were a bit apprehensive about buying tickets for the show. We even researched and found what is called "Tickets for Less", and purchased tickets, but that's for another review.

From the very beginning your treated great! If you have a drink...bring it in! They pour your drink in one of their cups or allow you to carry in if your drink is in plastic.

Warm up guy was funny. Typical joke patterns, making fun of the people coming in late.

Then Carrot Top hits the stage and let me tell you he is non stop action! His routine starts with his signature boxes of gags and then blossoms into a great stand up set that leaves the crowd roaring with laughter. He rips "Vegas", Luxor and even Chris Angel. Still can't get the song "10,000 Miles" out of my head!!

A definite adult show with language that goes along with such so be prepared and laugh along with it as its funny as it can be!

My initial hesitation of seeing an old routine was dashed as soon as Carrot Top hit the stage. Gotta say he has been the best so far here in Vegas. Now we're off to see a few other acts....that he made fun of!

Book this show and go for the full price seats down front.

Bloomington, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hilarious from beginning to end”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went with a group of varying ages (21, 24, 54,) and everyone LOVED the 90 minute show. I'm 24 years old with a huge love for comedy and Carrot Top made me laugh more than I have this entire year. He's a very friendly, interactive, and naturally relateable person with nothing to dislike. He likes to poke fun at Vegas, the Luxor, Criss Angel, and always made the entire crowd go wild. He has a huge love for his fans and even donates a portion of his merchandise sales to the Ronald McDonald house! After the show and finding out how royally genuine he is, I'd gladly go again and pay full price.

1 Thank jordanb585

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!