“Very very funny!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very very funny!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised. Took my 18 nephew and 21 year old niece. Everyone loved the show. They wanted a comedy show and from reviews on trip advisor it sounded like it would be good. It was great! If your sensitive or politically correct, probably not a show for you. Great performance and tons of energy by CTop.

1 Thank Davemat

Calgary, Canada
“The reviews are bang on!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

To come back form Vegas and get asked if you saw any shows, it's kind of weird to say, "Yea, just Carrot Top". Then I spend the next 30 seconds or so justifying why and how good it was. But to be honest, it doesn't surprise me that almost 80% of these reviews are 5 star reviews. My wife is not really a huge comedy fan, and she thoroughly enjoyed the show and was laughing the whole way through. Great show, highly recommend this to everyone.

British Columbia, Canada
427 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 356 helpful votes
“Check mark on my Bucket List.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have always been a fan of physical, pratfall, prop, etc humour and so promised myself that should I end up in Vegas I would make a point of seeing Carrot Top. His presentation uses multimedia and special effects. You laugh from beginning to end but are hard pressed to come up with many examples of the various things he presents as it all happens at such a fast pace. Obviously he is a very bright comedian with his jokes reflecting not only the craziness that is Vegas, but also current events. As FIFA was on he took a 'dive' on stage and had his assistant bring a stretcher out -- to dead silence. We were probably the only two people who got the stunt, but the best part of it was him scratching a line through an imaginary Note To Self saying : Well, that didn't work ! But virtually everything else did ! The venue is medium sized so don't assume that tickets will be readily available. Book in advance if you can as he sells out.

Thank Codiak!
Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Carrot Top - what a surprise!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My friend suggested we see Carrot Top while in Vegas. I have seen him on TV and thought he was just a comedian who uses a lot of props...I was totally taken off guard at how funny his show is. He has a great insight into Vegas, and not only used props, but also videos and music. I laughed so hard as did the rest of the audience. I am so happy that we wen to see his show and would not hesitate to go again. Some of his humor is adult oriented so you will want to leave the kids at home.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Carrot Top”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Crazy, is the first word I thought of, Carrot Top is a non stop crazy, funny, performer... Never lost for a funny skit on stage..

He is truely out there...must see...

Theresa Nuccio

Visited October 2013

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!