“Very funny!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very funny!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I saw Carrot Top at the Luxor on 14 Aug 2014. He put on a very funny performance! That show wasn't overly structured but he delivered with great energy & enthusiasm. Twice as entertaining as Criss Angel. Thanks Carrot Top!

Pittsburgh, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Carrot Top is a Must See - Nonstop Laughing”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Before I departed for Las Vegas, I decided to buy tickets to a few shows. I did some research on line and kept seeing Carrot Top's act at the Luxor was always being rated pretty high. In the past I had been fairly indifferent to his act, but for no particular reason. Maybe because I never saw enough of his act, or maybe because Carrot Top seems to be easy fodder for various late night hosts. No matter what, I decided to go to his show based solely on the on-line reviews; otherwise, I'm sure I would have gone to see something else.

The venue at the Luxor holds about 350 people, so the seating is intimate. There was an opening act; quite funny. Then Carrot Top came out. Please believe me when I say the next part is not embellished at all.

I laughed the entire show, and so did the rest of the audience. By the end of the show, my face was starting to hurt from all the laughing. Although a lot of the act involves props, a lot of it doesn't. However, the prop portions of the act were darn funny. The joke come at you so fast that you're not done laughing at the current joke, and you're already starting to laugh at his next joke. The entire act was hilarious, from start to the finish.

I love when you have a preconceived notion of something, but you allow yourself the opportunity to change that notion. This show was one of those times. Now I too understand why Carrot Top's act is so highly rated. I'll definitely see him again. No matter what you think, go see this show. Then you too will understand all of the positive reviews.

1 Thank PGH_RandomTraveler
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“At first skeptical but loved show”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I redeemed MyVegas LP's for a one companion ticket for Carrot Top and I purchased a ticket for $65.90 - I feel this was a great value. I was a little skeptical at first because prop humor is normally not my thing but the show was great.

I think what makes it great is that it is in a smaller showroom that has "up close" feel to it. We were far left second row, we were close to the stage but I did not feel crowded. They have a full bar in the waiting area and popcorn prior to going into the showroom.

His main show is prop humor - some of it is adult in nature so that is why they have a strict 18 years age policy. The show begins with a "warm up" comedian and Carrot Top performed for approximately 1 1/2 hour. Carrot Top did props, talked about himself, debunked some of the rumors that we have all heard. Carrot Top is funny and I found myself laughing quite a bit through the show.

Carrot Top is a must see while in Vegas.

Visited July 2014
San Antonio, Texas
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Hilarious, my favorite show”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Carrot Top is in a small theatre in the Luxor on the south end of the strip. Tickets were available from Tix4tonight.
The show is hilarious. Carrot Top has lots of energy, he keeps his material updated, and is tailored to the audience. This show was my favorite part of the trip.

1 Thank TWueste
Charleston, South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Surprisingly Hilarious”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a cheap show and an excuse to get out of the casinos for a few hours so we took a chance on Carrot Top. Neither of us were fans or his and we had no expectations. Were we pleasantly surprised! The show was hilarious and we have since recommended it to everyone who asks. Two thumbs up!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank HippieChickee

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!