“'Loved It!'”

176 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 271 helpful votes
“'Loved It!'”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

One of the best culinary experiences in my life. Not too pricey. Plan ahead and make reservations. Two enthusiastic 'Thumbs Up' to the chef. Service was excellent. Not recommended for a romantic setting...ideal for a gathering.
Highly Recommended! Good job guys...keep it up!!

Visited April 2013

Cottonwood Heights, Utah
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best Japanese food I have ever Had”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We stopped in for their $20 lunch special. I had the Miso soup, and my husband a salad. I have never had miso soup so good. They use all fresh ingredients and a great fish soup base.

Then my husband had a seafood bowl, and I had the teriyaki chicken, as I am allergic to shrimp. He said the soup was very authentic. The teriyaki chicken was very well done with some picked vegitables that were new to me.

We then had some sushi rolls I had the salmon and avocado, and I think my husband had spicy tuna. Fabulous!

We had mochi ice cream for dessert and I was in heaven!

Definitely go in, they have other items on their menu, I wish I had time to try.

Visited August 2012
montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“very overpriced”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

soo overpriced and disappointing. changed time of reservation 2 hrs prior and they never had us in the system after that and it wasn't crowded at all but they made it seem like a huge inconvienece. service poor, staff very cold. didn't receive an item but charged for it until we told them by then we were done. very cold and sterile. just not worth it. don't waste your time, too may great places to choose from.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MontanaLucy
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Way overpriced.”
Reviewed 19 June 2012 via mobile

We visited the Social House on a Saturday night In Vegas. While we were thankful that there was no wait to get a table, for a fairly empty restaurant, the service was very slow. We were walked past multiple times be the hostess and servers before anyone even gave us menus. We ordered the shisito peppers and the potatoes, which were fine and at least they were somewhat filling. For sushi we ordered the angry tuna roll and the salmon mango. They were quite underwhelming. I happen to like some fish with my sushi, and these rolls were lacking much. Very small for $20 rolls, and only small pieces of fish inside. I understand things are pricier in Vegas, but I'm a big sushi eater and this just didn't cut it.

1 Thank wheressarawaldo
5 attraction reviews
“Fresh sushi”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Love happy hour there the service was ok but still good place for lunch

Visited May 2012