“Very Good Food and Reasonable”
Review of Kaizen

Kaizen
Ranked #511 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Description: 702-641-7772
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I dined here with a large business group. The wait staff and kitchen were amazing in bringing out a large variety of meals - ranging from steaks to sushi. I am not a sushi eater, but the non-sushi items were very good. The business associates raved about the sushi entrees and appetizers.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

we visited this place based on the tripadvisor reviews. I wish we'd gone somewhere else. It's a bit far from the strip (you'd need to take a taxi). If you know your sushi (especially rolls), and you've ever had great sushi - do NOT go to this place. Cannot say anything bad about the place. It looked ok inside, service was good. However, when it comes to sushi, it's by far just average. nothing special. we went for rolls more so than anything else. the rolls were either too dry, or drowning in sauce. I wouldn't say that it's a cheap place, nor is it an expensive place. But, for the price they charge, I'd have expected better quality. Next time in Vegas, we will definitely try another sushi place. I would NOT recommend this place.

2  Thank zaika24
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Visited this sushi bar based on reviews from tripadvisor and hotel recommendation and well worth it. Services was exceptionally good and fast. The sushi was very fresh and each dish tasted different. Go!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Good sushi and service. Really got it together. They also have steaks and fish, but I stayed with sushi, rolls, eel, monkey brain, etc../

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Simply put the quality is great, the service friendly and the price = fantastic value. On the strip this would be 3 times more. Get in a taxi or walk...it's worth the effort.

2  Thank Jonathan B