“Fantastic stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Gilded with 24K gold glass windows the TRUMP LV is one of the best additions to the famed skyline.
An expansive lobby of imported marble and crystal greets visitors upon arrival. An elegant hallway to the elevators.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
An expansive lobby of imported marble and crystal greets visitors upon arrival.
An elegant hallway to the elevators.
Superbly crafted menu of American cuisine, complemented by an extensive wine and cocktail list=DJT.
Health club featuring state-of-the-art Technogym machines, free weights & cardiovascular equipments
Spa at Trump® is a serene sanctuary featuring luxurious treatment rooms with services for everyone
Step in to your One Bedroom Deluxe Suite with SOUTH STRIP view and make yourself at home!
The spacious living room combines subtle elegance and comfort.
European style kitchen with appliances by Wolf, Bosch, and Sub-Zero.
Living area with sofa seating, coffee table and flat-screen, LCD HDTV.
Expansive family-friendly, non-smoking hotel suite.
Full guest bathroom with shower opens from the living room.
Full guest bathroom with shower opens from the living room.
Step into the master bedroom from the living room.
Luxurious bedsheets and plush down comforters and pillows provides a comfortable experience.
Waking up for a view like this is an excellent way to start your day!
iHome music system provides the music in your bedroom.
Views, views, views...
Italian marble bath with twin sinks, spa tub, separate shower and high-tech, in-mirror, plasma TV.
His and hers sink with built-in TV in the mirror.
Giant mirror on both sides of the bathroom ensures that you will look great from every angle :)
A spacious Whirlpool jacuzzi tub.
Giant master shower with dual shower head, so you can take a shower together in comfort!
View, looking left.
View, looking straight ahead with obstructed view of the fountains of the Bellagio!
The pool at Trump is a fine-tuned maestro-Mediterranean cabana style, overlooking the city lights.
The signature TRUMP tower! I hope to see you at your new temporary home soon!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BeckyF5
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Everything was fantastic! Szilard was a great host and provided everything we needed. We loved our stay there.

14 Nov 2016
Dear Becky,

It was truly a pleasure hosting you and your lovely group of friends in my home. I hope that you will visit me again in the not so distant future :)

Safe travels!

peterhuko
Santa Barbara, California
“Perfect family getaway, great host!”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed in Szilard's suite for 4 nights while he was away and he made sure that from the initial conversation to check-out, our memory was nothing short of excellent! Everything was ready by the time we got in and the suite was exactly as presented in the pictures. Excellent amenities, non-smoking and non-gambling resort allowed my family to have a very relaxing and smooth time in Vegas. The suite was spacious enough even though it was the 6 of us. Obviously, this place fits 2-4 people better, we managed to find ways to get comfortable in the suite. The sofa bed is not that good at Trump but Szilard proposed many other ways to make it work (and it worked). Staff at Trump was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Definitely a wonderful experience and we would stay there again! 5 stars!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Free unlimited wifi, free valet parking, amenities
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
5 Aug 2016
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this fantastic review. I am delighted to hear that your stay went well and they you enjoyed the amenities of Trump Las Vegas. I hope to get to host you again sometime in the near future and wish you all the best.

Chris T
Mount Forest, Canada
“Excellent,well appointed,beautiful,hotel,fantastic view,quiet after day in Vegas”
Reviewed 4 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Nathan was there to meet us,could contact him any time before or after visit
Beautiful luxury bathroom and 2nd for guest
Used second bed ,sofa bed in living room
Had breakfast in dining room,very good
Across street from great mall ,lots dining and shops
Walk to casinos,there is also service to 2 casinos
Great security

Travelling group: Other
15 Mar 2016
Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me this excellent review. I am delighted to hear that your stay went well and that you returned home with fond memories of my home and Las Vegas. I very much look forward to hosting you next time as well.

Thomas K
Phoenix, Arizona
“The PERFECT getaway!”
Reviewed 22 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We are a group of 4 and were impressed by both the hotel and the host at Trump Las Vegas. We have always used the hotel's website to make bookings but after seeing that we could save 40% on our stay we immediately contacted Szilard and got a fast reply. The booking was basically instant! He was excellent at communication throughout our stay. We will definitely come back!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amenities, suite, pool, service, free shuttle!
Liked least: Nothing comes to mind
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Oct 2015
Dear Thomas,

It was truly a pleasure hosting you and your group. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed my suite and hope you return with fond memories!

See you next time!

Liza M
“Beautiful suite - perfect for bachelorette getaway!”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This suite was perfect for the bachelorette weekend I coordinated!

The Trump is true to both description and provided pictures, and is located just off the strip. This upscale hotel/condo tower offers complimentary shuttle service to two different hotel/casino locations. My group and I found we actually preferred the Trump's casino-free environment, allowing us both a quiet suite atmosphere and smokeless lobby/restaurant/bar downstairs. The ladies and I appreciated the updated kitchen appliances and Keurig coffeemaker, as well as the spacious dual bathrooms to relax and get ready in. Perhaps one suggestion for improvement I could offer would be to update the pull-out sofa's bed to a more comfortable or padded sofabed--the ladies staying on this bed actually ended up just sleeping on the sofa without pulling out the couch after the first night. We requested a rollaway bed from the concierge and I'm told this was a comfortable choice as well!

The hotel staff were always available and extremely hospitable in offering extra towels, coffee pods, taxi hailing, and any other misc. items or services we requested. Szilard himself was an amazing contact to book the suite with. He answered any emailed questions within hours or a day (or two, max) of receipt.

From an unbiased perspective: After staying at this property, I will absolutely recommend this listing to my contacts. This listing will be the first place I check for accommodations when I next return to Las Vegas!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Two full bathrooms allowed ease of access for the ladies and I.
Liked least: Unfortunately, the pull-out mattress in the sofa was not as comfortable as the bed in the bedroom.
Travelling group: Large Group
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Dear Liza,

Thank you so much for your supporting and appreciative review of my home. I am truly delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you returned home with great memories. I noted down your feedback, thanks for that!

I wish you all the best and I hope to be able to welcome you back to my home again in the near future.

Brian S
Marshalltown, Iowa
“Stay here to be spoiled and pampered.”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife, my 14 year old son and I went to Las Vegas for a conference the Saturday before the Holiday and stayed through Thanksgiving. We've stayed in some very nice hotels and condos, but my son put it best when he told me "I feel kind of guilty that they treat us so nicely...it's like they think that we're royalty or something." The condo was beautiful and the view was spectacular. The owner Szilard was very pleasant and helpful. The kitchen equipment is a bit sparse for meal prep, especially pots or pans and baking dishes....although we were able to eat breakfast in the condo each mornging before venturing out. There's no self parking so plan for many tips at the valet stand if you're going to leave the strip by driving yourself.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The top quality service.
Liked least: Short on cooking dishes, utensils and silverware.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Older travelers
30 Jul 2015
Thank you for your feedback! You were all wonderful guests and I am thankful for you for taking the time to write me this review. It was my pleasure hosting you and hope to get to host you again in the near future.

Wish you all the best and safe travels!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Liked best: Service, amenities, quiet
Liked least: Nothing comes to mind right now...
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
30 Jul 2015
Thank you VERY MUCH for taking the time to write me this very favorable review, I truly appreciate it. I am glad to hear that everything went well with your stay and that you enjoyed my home. It was truly my pleasure hosting you and hope to get to do it again sometime in the near future.

Szilard Nathan Vegas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing