“Good, way overpriced.”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Good, way overpriced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We recognized the name and decided to try the pastries. We sampled several different ones and they were good, but I've had better. In fact, we had much better pastries in EPCOT, which is in Disney World. If you go, make sure you take a number as soon as you get there, otherwise you'll be waiting quite a while.

Visited June 2014

Las Vegas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Bake goods were great but VERY pricey!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We had to check this place out because of the hype. I have to say that their cheesecake and biscottis were superb! However, due to these treats being outrageously priced, I'll most likely return only for very special occasions. Prepare to make a dent on your wallet if you plan to buy any of these sweet goodies!

Los Angeles
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Mostly hype”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

There is nothing wrong with this place. Its just a bakery. The product is well made and well presented but I cant find any particular reason to believe this is any more special than any other bakery. Oh, except the Celebrity Chef that owns the place.

So as far as I am concerned its hype.

Probably because of the TV connection, when I visited, this place was unbelievably crowded. The wait time to be served was 45 minutes. About 30% of the customers in line abandoned the idea before they got served. The staff were pleasant but not fast. I had to line up to get a ticket, wait 45 minutes to get served then line up again to pay.

My suggestion, if its busy and you cant come back another time, get a ticket and do something else for a while.

Visited April 2014